[BSS] Caspian Federation*OP Updated*

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

[BSS] Caspian Federation*OP Updated*

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm going to use this thread as the primary thread for the "Brikrigton Space Sector" as well as for the Protoxan and Caspian Factions, the Brikrigton space sector is just the name of the region of space, it borders Negaverse space *Much like the eye of terror from Warhammer, It consists of a few hundred Star Systems *Ie, Star with planets. The Post with the Vehicles will also show a brief explanation of the History of this sector *This isn't stuff that I Just made for fun, it's basically a dramatization of real events over the years*

I have also removed the Protoxans from this thread, they will be folded into the upcoming Anti Caspian Coalition,

Caspian Federation
Color Schemes
Infantry - White, Black Trim, Black or transparent light blue visors. Sometimes Light grey trim
Vehicles 75% to 90% White, Remaining black trim
Influenced by: US Military, British Empire, Galactic Republic and Galactic Empire *Star Wars*, Emperor of Man *Warhammer*

The Caspian Federation is the "Spiritual Successor" to the now dead Brikrigton Star Empire, It sits on the western fside of Brikrig Space, Mostly in the Kilo Nebula

The Caspian Region was always a powerful and influental sector of the Empire, And Toward the end of the Empire's life, it was becoming evident that the Caspian Sectors were pushing for dominance in the Imperial Senate, Which would lead to the Secession of the Kamazian and Volkan sectors, and later the Larrian Systems. The Caspian government was responsible for the creation of the Shan, the Shan are an AI that was created as a workforce, but became Self Aware and Rebelled, Taking Large amounts of Caspian Space in their northern sectors

The Federation's Military has been known to be the largest in the sector, however is not as well armed as the Kamazians, or Well trained as the Volkans.

The Federation is in open War with the Kamazian Union, Holy State of Protoxa and Volkan Democratic Republic, Although engagements are few and far between, the Federation considers the Shan to be an enemy due to their rebellion. Lastly, the Federation does not commonly interact with the Larrian Systems Alliance due to their distance between one another, but they also consider each other enemies.

Faction Bonus - Due to the Federation Military's large size, Caspian Squads can have up to 9 members, where other factions are normally limited to 7

The Caspian 3rd Army, Led by General Hackett and Colonel Naumova was deployed to the Sokolov System in pursuit of a Massive OT Deposit on the Kamazian world, the Volkan and Protoxan governments also sent forces to seize these Materials, A massive conflict approaches Sokolov

Military of the Caspian Federation, Second Shot shows Alternate angle

Brikrigton Division Infantry - Troops From the Famed Brikrigton Division, a Unit originating in the Systems around the former Imperial Capital, During the last stages Civil War the Division gained distinction after holding off a Relentless Shan attack on Brikrigton, After the war the Division was incorporated into the Caspian Military. All Brikrigton Division Troops are led by Colonel Naumova, also a veteran of the Division and Second in Command of the 3rd Army

Caspian Rifle Infantry - Front line infantry that serve as the Backbone for the 3rd army, and all Caspian ground f0rces, Rifle Squads typically consist of 6 Men and a Sergeant, The Most common Uniform Model is the 2011I, But Riflemen are often issued what is available, and new Uniforms are not always available. Regular troops are allowed to modify their uniforms to some degree, but not as much as Distinguished Elite Units A variety of Rifles and Carbines are issued to the Troops, and squads often have one or two Heavy Rifles and/or Light Machineguns

Caspian Mechanized Infantry - Mechanized Infantry are Front line troopers that ride atop of Heavy tanks and Troop Carriers, They are often employed as Shock troops as they are many times the first into the fight. Mechanized infantry do have the extra responsibility of protecting their vehicles as well as regular Rifleman tasks

Caspian Marines - Marines are infantry that are normally stationed aboard Starships, they are used both for Boarding enemy ships or defending their own, and are also often deployed as First attack forces, as it is much quicker to deploy Marine forces than transport ground based strike forces or armies, The Federation is currently in the process of updating the marine Uniform, A few soldiers can be seen wearing the new Marine armor, however the older models still fill a large majority

Caspian Heavy Infantry - Heavy Infantry carry the big guns, Whether they be Laser, explosive, etc. There is not a set uniform standard for Heavy Troopers as they are given the freedom to pick the armor that best suits their role. However Many heavy Troops wear the same helmets, This squad is equipped with Two High Velocity Missile Launchers, one Grenade Launcher and a Anti Vehicular Turbolaser platform.

Caspian Support Squad - The Federation often deploys Support infantry in the rear lines of the battle to accomplish various vital tasks, this squad consists of an Infantry Sergeant, Three Light Infantry, a Medik, Mechanik, and Radio Operator.

General Hackett and Colonel Naumova - General Hackett *Right* is the leader of the Caspian 3rd Army, He was sent by the Federation Military to Seize the vast amounts of OT Material on Sokolov, and to defeat the Volkan, Protoxan and Defending Kamazians who would try to stop them. Hackett is a traditonalist, one of the old guard. He is often critisized by his peers and subordinates for not being a manly enough commander, He ordered his men not to crush weaker foes and often gave them a chance to surrender or Flee, dispite this Hackett has still been a prominent Commander, and has yet to be defeated.

Colonel Naumova *left* on the otherhand is a Ruthless deviant hailing from Brikrigton itself, he personally led the Brikrigton Division on Sokolov, however he would later defect from the Federation Military, with a collection of other Governers, Senators and other Political figures in G.R 2012, Naumova would become the leader of the Brikrigton Empire in exile, a Political Organization that aims to recreate the Old Empire by Forcfully Incorporating the other States back into it, Naumova negotiated an Alliance between the Exiled Empire and the Shan.

The Empire in Exile is a particularly misleading name for the Caspian Rebel Faction, this Rebellion was sparked by a Disgruntled Federation Commander who was ejected from the military for Insubordination, Upon his ejection, Colonel Naumova rallied the aid of several of the more extremist Governers, Senators and various Politicians in the Federation's Government, and Created a Rogue state near the center of the Brikrigton Space Sector, The Rebels seized Brikrigton Proper and made it their Capital, the Rebellion's Motives is that it no longer beileves that the Caspian government is capable of ending the Conflict, and has stagnated, After Making an Alliance with the Shan, the Rebel Government claims it's aim is to restore the Empire fully, but in reality it is little more than a Private Kingdom of Naumova, who made himself head of state with the support of the Military forces that pledged themselves to him after he was kicked out of the Federation Military.

Caspian Rebels
Color Schemes
Infantry - White, Orange, Black Trim
Vehicles White, Orange and Black Trim
Influenced by:Tyber Zann's Consortium *Star Wars*, Saren Arterius and the heretic Geth, *Mass Effect*, Other generic historical fiefdoms and rebellions.

Rebel Faction Bonus - No real bonus, but is allied with the Shan, may team up with the Shan in some engagments.
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am, edited 12 times in total.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Kastrenzo

Re: [KRZ] Caspian Federation & Protoxan Covenant

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 am

The Caspian Vehicles Use mostly a 3/4 White 1/4 black color scheme, Greys also come into use on occasion, Most Vehicles are named after Wild Birds or cults, with a few exceptions

Raven Attack Vehicle
The Raven is the Federation's Primary Light Utility/Combat vehicle, it utilizes a roof mounted gunner. It is planned to be phased out by the end of G.R 2012

Jaguar Battletank
The Jaguar is a Caspian Variant of the former Imperial Battlemaster Tank, Officially it has been Replaced by the Predator Super Heavy Battletank, but the Federation cannot hope to come up with the resources to fully replace the Predators in full. It is Similar to the Volkan Sledgehammer Tank in many ways, as both were derived from the Battlemaster

Eagle Light APC
The Eagle is more or less the replacement for the Raven, it can hold up to 4 troops, and no longer uses a manned roof machinegun unlike the Raven

Guardian APC
Formerly known as the Armadillo, The Guardian is an upgraded and more refined Armadillo APC, It can hold 4-6 troops, and uses a remote controlled dual machinegun

Predator Mark II Super Heavy Battletank
The Predator was developed out of the need for a more advanced and powerful Battletank than the Aging Jaguar, The Predator Mark II however failed to replace the Jaguar as when it was completed, it was brutally obvious that this vehicle could never be mass produced or easily deployed, thus it was classed a Super-Heavy Battletank,

Additional Weapons Can be mounted on the turret sides

Rear Armor and Crew hatch

History of the Brikrigton Space Sector "BSS"

G.R 1995-1997
- First Civilization on Planet Brikrigton

G.R 2000
- Brikrigton forms first Empire

G.R 2001
- Empire comes in Contact with Vincenti Dominion, Arms race ensues in anticipation of Open War with the Unfriendly Nation

G.R 2002
- A wild Space storm appears!, Minions of the Negaverse invade the BSS en masse, Use Ancient Space Jump Stations to warp their forces around the Sector, Both Imperial and Dominion forces are attacked

G.R 2003
- Dominion is wiped out by the Nega Invasion, Volkan and Kamazian Provinces of the Empire become Autonomous Republics, these Republics recieve little support from the Empire to counter the Nega invaders,

G.R 2004
- Both The Empire and the Autonomous Republic states begin to beat the Negaverse Minions back

G.R 2005 *Early*
- Negaverse invasion ends, Larria Republic also becomes Autonomous. A Small independent Nation develops in the Outskirts of the BSS, The Zirconian Republic contacts the Empire for aid. The state is headed by a Shady organization called the Z-Corp

G.R 2005 *Late*
- Shortly before the Zirconian State collapses due to being poorly administrated, it conspires to put the Empire at war, Z-Corp Agents disguised as Kamazian and Volkan Republic Troops attack a Major Imperial Outpost, the Autonomous Republics are Summarily Ejected from the Senate, and Are declared Terrorist States, These States already Furious With the Empire's Lack of support in the Nega War, Declare war on the Empire. Brikrigton Civil War begins

G.R 2006
- Loyalist Forces initially gain the advantage, but the tide begins to turn as the Sepratists find the Space Jump Stations that were used by the Nega Invaders just years Prior, Sepratist Fleets jump deep into Undefended Loyalist Territory and begin Winning on multiple Fronts

G.R 2007 *Early*
- Brikrigton is Captured, Loyalist Capital moved to the Snow World of Caspia, Most of the systems that were captured by the Sepratist Fleets that snuck deep into Loyalist territory are Recaptured, but on the Front line of the Civil War, the Sepratists have gained tremendous ground.

G.R 2007 *Mid*
- During the final stages of the War, The Loyalists began mass producing Shan-AI droids, Synthetic Worker droids that were typically used for Labor, but could be repurposed into combat tools with the installation of new software, An error in the Software caused the Shan to become sentient, When this became apparent to the Loyalists, they tried to destroy them, The Shan fought back and defeated the Loyalists on many fronts, Much of the North Flank of Loyalist space was taken by the Independent Shan Collective, After Hostilities Ceased, the Shan would Isolate themselves from the rest of the BSS Politics for many years.

G.R 2007
- The Civil War ends with the signing of an armistice, The Loyalist Faction divides itself into the Caspian Federation and the Holy Protoxan State, The Federation essentially the remnants of the Empire, and the HPS was a region within the Loyalist faction, but did not secede like the Volkan, Kamazian or Larrian States. The Sepratist States declare full independence. An Odd era of Peace would ensue Until G.R 2011, Figs Usually blew off steam by trying to participate, or pacify the numerous gang wars going on in the cities abroad.

Two more entries to come, but the Star maps reflect conflicts that I plan to have, but haven't actually started yet.
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am

:byzero: I share the same color scheme as three other nations now (this, praetorians, AN)

Seriously though, nice super-heavy tank. If you have any method of online payment I would point you to that legoeducation site roc77 used to get some treads (the big ones too, for STDs)

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Freaking sweet army. I am thinkig of using one of faction's in my brikwars, would that be okay with you?

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Nice work, especially on the tank!

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:Freaking sweet army. I am thinkig of using one of faction's in my brikwars, would that be okay with you?

Go for it, I'm not going to stop you, Quite a few of my soldiers are unmodified Starwars sets. Eversince I started bolstering their ranks with the Snowtroopers and Clonetroopers, I'm kind of flattered anyone liked my works to be honest.

There would have been an even greater influx of unmodified sets if I had gotten into it a little sooner, I would have bought dozens of these following sets

And this set I would have bought so many times, I'd force Wal-mart to start doing a Limit per customer policy on Legos

Also, Regarding the tracks, I found a Technic/Creator set on the Lego store for 2012 that has the tracks I want, it's relativley cheap too, $20, some kind of mini digger or something, I may buy two of those, as well as some other sets, since Im kind of winding down on my spending. I'm dissapointed with this years new products, I bought a few creator houses and a few City vehicle sets *Turned a firetruck into a combat truck for example*, but other than that the only sets im looking at now are a few small starwars sets
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am

And the reason none of my armies are entirley uniform is because the way I look at it is kind of like the Sci-fi games I play, Mass effect for example, Within reason the Figs use different models of uniforms and some customize them to their needs or preferences

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 am

Protoxan Content Removed, See the [BSS] Anti Caspian Coalition thread, When it arrives that is.
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 am

Religious rage: +1 skill when fighting heathens and infidels

Also: i bought like... 6 of those walker sets along with the green army men to make my coalition.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Making my final additions for the year, I don't really plan on buying any more Lego sets because I've saved the rest of my budget for a new Gaming PC,

Bought 2 Endor Rebel / Imperial Trooper packs when I was in the city

Just ordered another 5 of those sets, plus 1 "Droid Escape" pack, Kind of annoyed the Stormtroopers in that kit literally look like they've had shit sprayed on them, but whatever,

So the Caspians army will be increasing by 16 troops, and my Green army is getting the Rebels, Might try to remove the peach faces though. The green army is in need of additions anyway, it will be getting 14 more troops,

I still want to get 2 of those "Elite Clone trooper" packs, but they aren't in the local stores yet

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm

The Federation has grown so large that I'm considering buying half a dozen or so Clone trooper battle packs, and using the Orange troopers as well as some others to make a sphincter group of the Caspians, I thought it'd be neat for the Caspians to have their own kind of civil war, Not sure though, I'll think about it after I buy my PC, I've got about $2600 to spend, possibly more, just blew $100 on those stormtrooper/rebel sets.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

dude, i wish i had that budget :/

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 am

I get that kind of budget when I don't spend a lot of money on anything period, thank god I'm not a woman, I would have spent it all on shoes by now if I was.

Anyway I'm going to get around to updating this page, making the third, and I might throw some pictures of my micro space navies or whatever they're called, in here as well, right now I've only got a Kamazian and Protoxan Fleet, and maybe half a Volkan fleet,

I'm going to buy 3 or 4 Clonetrooper packs tommorow, I like the whole sepratist idea, it's funny though considering that the red, black and green armies were considered sepratists of the Empire at one point, now what is left of the empire "Caspian Fed." Is splitting again.

I'd call it more of an insurrection than a uprising, I don't plan on making this faction huge, just enough for a few battles, then they'll be folded in to the caspian army again.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 am

oh, my 2600 budget isn't for Lego, it's for my PC, I Still feel like it's not going to be enough.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:dude, i wish i had that budget :/
Yeah, jobs are pretty cool.