Conglomerate of Salt Miners: Infantry Company

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Conglomerate of Salt Miners: Infantry Company

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Image
Gangsta style for reference

I don't have a problem with the way the guns are held. It looks fine to me, they seem to be aiming right ahead and everything.

WAITAMINUTE I THINK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT. Do you have your minifigs' hands upside down? as in, with the curved part on the top of the hand instead of on the bottom? because when it's on top then yes, the stock bangs into their arm all stupid and it looks bad. Otherwise, with the hand facing the other way it appears to be a pretty snug fit to me.

No...
Is what I'm talking about.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm

You most definitely do not need to hold rifles like that outside of LDD. The stock rests comfortably above the shoulder.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 pm

IVhorseman wrote:You most definitely do not need to hold rifles like that outside of LDD. The stock rests comfortably above the shoulder.

...Since when?

The Star Wars rifles can, but that's because they have extra long grips.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Since always? I don't have any old-style rifles in front of me to play around with it, but I always thought they were held just fine, and I never had to resort to tilting them at that agreeably stupid angle.
IVhorseman

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Since always? I don't have any old-style rifles in front of me to play around with it, but I always thought they were held just fine, and I never had to resort to tilting them at that agreeably stupid angle.

Dude, I don't know what rifles you've been using, but I've got one in my hands RIGHT NOW and I can't even get the grip into the figure's hand without cocking it at some weird angle.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby BFenix » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Witheagle is right dude, unless you get the hand holding the grip by its tip, the rifle will point to the left if considering the minifig's POV.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

BFenix wrote:Witheagle is right dude, unless you get the hand holding the grip by its tip, the rifle will point to the left if considering the minifig's POV.

:protip: Hold it by the tip.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm

BFenix wrote:Witheagle is right dude, unless you get the hand holding the grip by its tip, the rifle will point to the left if considering the minifig's POV.

Ok, first of all...
IT'S WHITEAGLE!

LIKE IF THE WORDS "WHITE" AND "EAGLE" HAD CONJOINED TWINS ATTACHED TO EACH-OTHER BY THE "E"!

Second, thank you for agreeing with me.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby BFenix » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 pm

badagle wrote:

Ok, first of all...
IT'S WHITEAGLE!

LIKE IF THE WORDS "WHITE" AND "EAGLE" HAD CONJOINED TWINS ATTACHED TO EACH-OTHER BY THE "E"!

Second, thank you for agreeing with me.

You give too many fucks about your nickname dude. And in case you misread, I spelled it correctly.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Silverdream wrote:

This is what I must have been doing. Next time I go home and check out my figs I'll report in on how I get em to hold the rifles.

Also Bfenix, you apparently misread twice because you added an H in there. I will continue to type in baddagle because seeing him freak out every time it happens is so worth the extra e.
IVhorseman

Postby BFenix » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

This is what I must have been doing. Next time I go home and check out my figs I'll report in on how I get em to hold the rifles.

Also Bfenix, you apparently misread twice because you added an H in there. I will continue to type in baddagle because seeing him freak out every time it happens is so worth the extra e.

My bad, I thought he was complaining about the double e again.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

Damn it Horseman, the gag stops being funny if you constantly abuse it!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Ham701 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

badagle wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

Damn it Horseman, the gag stops being funny if you constantly abuse it!

Stop touting around that you're Italician, no one cares about you nationality on the internet. If you want to feel proud about your ancestry, go watch some propaganda of Boldito Capsolini.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Ham701 wrote:Stop touting around that you're Italician, no one cares about you nationality on the internet. If you want to feel proud about your ancestry, go watch some propaganda of Boldito Capsolini.

...Wut.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Zupponn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Ah, the other mining company. You have a lot of minifigs, but they need weapons.

"Other" mining company? The Conglomerate of Salt Miners was the first in the Brikverse!

That's great, but I believe that our two factions are the only two mining companies, so that makes your faction the other one to me and my faction the other one to you.
Ham701 wrote:Stop touting around that you're Italician, no one cares about you nationality on the internet. If you want to feel proud about your ancestry, go watch some propaganda of Boldito Capsolini.

Lol! You just totally pwned WhieEagle!
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury