The Brik End Space Empire military

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

The Brik End Space Empire military

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm

So, I actually just ordered a 36-man replacement for the bulk of my infantry, but I have these old pictures here of my current forces(minus some small new additions), so I figured I'd finally post them. Currently, the B.E.S.E. military is more of a militia. It is divided into several specialized squads, and contains a few heroes to lead the troops on the battlefield. The mech and tank pictured have actually been disassembled. The tank has been replaced, but I'm still trying to work out some proper support mechs.

Here's a top-down overview picture of my infantry, and a few other general pictures.

This is Blue Squad, my sort of general use/infantry squad. Most of the units I have just ordered are actually meant to replace Blue Squad and become Blue Company.

This is Tan Squad, the diversified fast-response squad. I intend to develop them into Tan Company, which will consist of several specialized squads to deal with various threats.

This is the Peach Commando squad. Though there were one racial tensions within the B.E.S.E., the recent return of the Blokbot legions has caused those involved in the conflicts to set their differences aside.

This is Kloan Squad, the remnants of the old Imperial rulers of Endimus Prime. They will, eventually, be phased out. It has been suggested that the older members of the B.E.S.E. infantry be given their equipment and made into an honor guard.

These are the Farce Knights, yet another remnant of the older Imperial government. They were once the personal guard of the Baron, but have since been integrated into the infantry as specialized melee units. Their melee prowess is great, though their Farce powers are...not very effective.

These two squads are Ninja Squad and Gray Squad. Ninja squad is, of course, a heavy melee unit, while Gray Squad is a small group of infantry support pilots.

This is the Space Mercenary squad, a collection of alien and human fighters that the B.E.S.E. has managed to call to arms to fight for them.

These units here are all deceased now, save for the one in white. He is Freddy Von Pwyll, the Baron's son. Presently, he is in command of the Mercenary forces of the B.E.S.E., though he some times commands the old Imperial Forces.

The Brik End Space Vikings and their two elder allies, the Black Knight and the Necromancer, are remnants of the old Brik End Kingdom, predating the space age and the barony of Baron Fredrick Von Pwyll. The Space Vikings are actually about to become a lot more space and twice as viking, as soon as I get the parts.

The man with the red armor and large weapon is the Baron Fredrick Von Pwyll, uniter of the Brick End Space Empire, and the one who fought tooth-and-nail to keep his people alive during the Blokbot invasion. Those that surround him are his entourage, his current personal bodyguards. They are The Iron Chef, The Sorceress, The Wizard, The Beastmaster, and his two personally-trained bodyguards. I'm sure you can figure out who is who.

The two following figs(in order) are the Halberd and The Admiral, the main infantry and naval heroes of the B.E.S.E. They've been with the B.E.S.E. almost as long as the Baron has been.

Also, the crappy, now non-existent tank and walker.

Well, hope you guys liked them. I'll be re-vamping my army once I get in that order of figs. I'll actually post pictures of the new army pretty soon after I get it finished.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Re: The Brik End Space Empire military

Postby Bragallot » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 am

Nice figs. I like the guy hanging from the walker, lol.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby BFenix » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Space Vikings! :666:

Overall, an awesome :belushi: sy army.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 am

Neat little walker!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Very soon, the space vikings will all have jet packs! :mrgreen:

Also, I'm still trying to figure out if those half-head pieces that go around the neck and give figs a face mask will work with viking helmets or not.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby LivingRaccoon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Outstanding job, I would duel you, but I probably don't live near you, I don't have an army, and I've never been in a BrikWars battle. :silver:

Rocket Raccoon is the coolest Marvel Character.
LivingRaccoon
Champion

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 am

Nitewatchman wrote: but I have these old pictures here of my current feces

:lol:

Will this ever get old?
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Return to The Armoury