Planet Krilon

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Planet Krilon

Postby lawmaster » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Before I start let me state that I know my pictures are crappy. Also my army has gone through many updates already and has several new unites. If anyone has any ideas for names for my heros please tell me.
A world was recently discovered. The army that controlled this land consisted of no yellow or even peaches. It was taken by aliens, robots, and the living dead. The leader was a mutant, a mix of a crocodile and a man. He conquered the land from a young age as he found a batch of OT. He claimed himself ruler and formed his empire over time.
These are just an example of the army. In the throne is the ruler. To the left are the other heros. The others are just featured people.
This is the first fraction of Planet Krilon in it are animals most of them intellagant due to experiments some are lead by a more intellagant one though.
These are the three golems of the army. The one on the right is a standard one the midle is a fire golem and the one on the right a mounted turret on him.
This shows the phonix who is a living flamethrower. Also there are several snakes and some vermin plus a dog and friends who combine to form deadly effects.
Here is our hero. He rides the aligator that he took the Dna strand from. He was once a regular minifig but he was determined to be more he turned himself into a being half alagator half human. He has the heroic cliche of nature manipulator controlling animals and plants to do his will. Also here is two ostriches (who have been updated into being of mass destruction and two jackles.
Here is an animal preist two baby golems and a group of scorpians.
Here is the sea monster. It has crushing jaws, chainsaw hands, and a drill tail. A flamethrower is also thrown on sometimes.
Here is an overveiw of the undead army. The necromancer was actualy summoned by another necromancer. As soon as he was he killed his creator and stole the staff from his master becoming a necromancer himself. Then one day he came upon some traveling clones he killed them swiftly and made them his own minnions.
In the grey are the pilots the orange is a heavy and the people in the back are the heavys carrying rocket launchers or a gernade launcher.
Here is the hero mounted on the hourse. In front of him are several spearmen.
Here two winged units are in the back armed with a gun and a spear axe they are meant to go in and slay quickly. Also there is a sniper and a cc expert werewolf.
Here are the aliens. Their hero is a red skeleton. That only leaves their hero to be a creature of horror and thus have horror feats. He joined the army once he landed seeing an oppurtunity to gain power.
Here there is an alien holding a shot gun with an axe on the end. By him are two pilot aliens. On the white horse is a guy with a two handed weapon and on the black hourse is the hero of the group.
In the back we have an engineer and a medic in the front we have a heavy, a sniper and a demolition man.
This is the first part of the droids. The white droid (hero) was the first created and then he created the others. By doing this all of the other droids reconized the white one as the leader and hero.
Here are the standard droids standing next to the two cc expert cyborgs.
Here is a cc droid and the jet pack droids.
In the middle is our hero on his back he has a jetpack that can be turned around and used to blast away at enemys. Behind him is the sniper group with spears in case of close combat.
Here is the rest of the droids.
Here we see the almighty flameborg with 3 medics behind him.
Here we have torture droids capable of making enemys change sides (in blue). We have two pilots (darker left arm) and an idea that is based off of Rev's butler, Bonswa, a robot butler.
Here we have two enginer droids, along with some mini droids. Mini droids find a dead droid rip off the head and take over the body gaining all pervious stats.
Finally the veichles, by the way the green one is no longer part of this.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Re: Planet Krilon

Postby Bragallot » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 am

My god, such abominations! (I mean that in a good way). That planet looks like a core target for an Inquistadore extermination squad, bloody aliens! :twisted: From the looks of it, they'd better bring some armour though.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Re: Planet Krilon

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am

Good to see pictures of your stuff online, lawmaster.

Brag, you'll need all the armor you can muster. I've played these guys before; it's legit.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Return to The Armoury