I'm glad you like it. Here, check out my blog
, I don't feel like typing out all of the updates again...
Also, yet another update! I finally took the time to sit down and calculate how many Cp I have of just foot soldiers so far (no creations yet). The sad thing is, there are so many Specialties involved that I have no idea how much anything should cost. Help?
Anyways, this is copy-and-pasted straight from the Notepad document I made just for this. Here you go!
Undying Tek Brikwars Stats (as of now):
Skeletal Foot Soldier:
Specialties: Undying Tek Membership
Ioun Rifle (5 Cp, Use-3, Range-12", Damage-1d6+1 [Two-Handed])
Armor: 3 (Incorporeal)
Specialties: UT Membership, Incorporeal
Heavy Ioun Rifle (7 Cp, Use-5, Range-12", Damage-1d6+3 [Two-Handed])
Move: 0" (Use Rocket's Range)
Specialties: UT Membership, Hardcore Rocketeer
Earthshaker Rocket (6Cp, Use-12, Range-18", Damage-3d10)
Small Dagger (2 Cp, Use-2, Range-CC, Damage-1d6)
Skeletal Horseman Elites:
Specialties: UT Membership, Heavy Weapons Buff
Reinforced Longspear (4 Cp, Use-5, Range-CC, Damage-2d6 [Two-Handed])
Steel Polearm (4 Cp, Use-5, Range-CC, Damage-2d6 [Two-Handed])
Keen Glaive (4 Cp, Use-5, Range-CC, Damage-2d6 [Two-handed])
Specialties: UT Membership, Natural Riders
Combat Reaver (3 Cp, Use-4, Range-CC, Damage-1d6+2)
Standard Glaive (4 Cp, Use-5, Range-CC, Damage-2d6)
See Stat Card
Undying Tek Membership
- The minifig has a special id chip that grants him a +2 to skill, as well as a -1 to both armor and movement.
- The minifig cannot be hit on an odd numbered To-Hit roll.
- The minifig is so familiar with rockets and explosives that it gains a +6 bonus to its skill checks on use rolls with those types of weapons.
Heavy Weapons Buff
- The minifig has had extensive training in the use of Two handed and Heavy weapons that he feels comfortable using them while also using a shield. The minifig also does not need to use an action to draw another weapon from his saddle.
- The minifig was born and trained to be a rider, and as such may use a Heavy Weapon and a Two-Handed weapon at the same time as long as he is on a horse and has no armor or other such impediments.