REPCONN A-P-O

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: REPCONN A-P-O

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

I have that same truck by the way. I built it into a slightly different body with a bigger bed, and took out the winch, but it's essentially the same basic build. Of course, mine has a Pentegram MRLS for rocket barrages.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Wafflefanny » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Thanks all! I really appreciate the feedback! I should have their opposing force up some time later (PS, they are blue)

@Collette: Thanks for that nugget of wisdom, judging by their name I'd say that's exactly who would do such a thing
@ RunsWithLegos: I totally wouldn't mind! Shoot me a PM about them so i could include them accurately in future narrative
@Zuppon: Maybe the REPCONN could cut some kind of deal with ZMC to increase rock production AND lower it's personnel costs...for a nominal, no refundable fee or maybe access to some sort of tech that they might find useful.....
@ IVHorseman: I almost went the NCR route, but i couldn't justify the helmets!! If i find or purchase some more appropriate gear i will probably convert them.
TROLOLO
Wafflefanny
Champion

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 pm

the NCR would be baller too have. and i'll send you a pm to the thread i have for SYDER COMM
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Previous

Return to The Armoury