Brikguy's fate

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Brikguy's fate

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm

So, everyone's favorite noob decided, that, after we allowed him onto the server, that he would steal some from the rest of us. he also found a village, and refusing to share its location. Some wanted him banned for these transgressions. Before any action was taken, I took justice into my own hands.

Here is brikguy, trapped within a cage of locketted chest (which cannot be opened or destroyed by anyone save their owner). The sever is in peaceful mode, so he will be trapped here for as long as we wish, unable to starve away or be slain by mobs, trapped underground within my home. forever.

Also, I was hideously unsubtle about my trap, even alluding to Edgar Allen Poe's The Cask of Amontillado before sealing brikguy away. So he's both stupid and illiterate.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Re: Brikguy's fate

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:36 pm

So after refusing to give back the stolen horse, and riding it around to find the desert village, he tried to spam chat with the rule that since he found it no one else can touch it. The irony is... it's the same village Scythe found on the first day. So under brikguy's rule, this village is property of Scythe and brikguy can't touch it.

Of course, anyone who's left a chest unlocked anywhere on the whole damn server knows how well brikguy respects other people's property.

You missed the best parts... after you logged off, he kept trying to explain how your prank was different from his "pranks," and only succeeding in making it sound exactly the same every time.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby dilanski » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:46 pm

To provide more context, and hopefully provide some impartiality. We had started the first 'community build', a decent sized fort in which we would have a good sized courtyard in which to put our own small builds, as well as a large amount of interior space to use for events. This was discussed in the relevant thread. BrikGuy rather graciously provided a good amount of resources towards it. however, after we ALL put a lot of time, and resources into the build, BrikGuy started to go off on a tangent, as 'jokingly' demanded resources, we found out he was trying to fill inside the walls with a giant wooden floor, because he hadn't seen the planning thread. We nicely asked him to remove it, then said we would remove it anyway if he didn't, we told him the resources would be used anyway, and this was just a bit of miscommunication. When we did however try to pull the floor up, BrikGuy killed Snakemittens, and refused to return his stuff. There was a long stand off, and eventually, Snakemittens got his stuff back. BrikGuy did however try to lock the chest that was being used by everyone, I will concede he placed it in the first place to pool resources for the build. It was his to lock, but not all the resources within were his. He then logged with some stone bricks in his inventory.

I don't want to remove him from the whitelist, I want us all to get along on the server, even if that means some people are more lonely than others to keep the peace. I know BrikGuy is trying to establish a mining and trading outpost, and as a group, we would all like that, but BrikGuy, realise this is a server of barely 10-odd active users, if you alienate yourself from one or two, you may find yourself on with more than half-those logged on wanting your guts.

As to your final child-ish request. NO. We were bad to you, but you have been bad back by an order of magnitude, and you had to of realised, if you did something incorrect on a community build, you would of had to correct it, or we would have done so for you, don't take it as an affront to your building technique.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

stubby wrote:So after refusing to give back the stolen horse, and riding it around to find the desert village, he tried to spam chat with the rule that since he found it no one else can touch it. The irony is... it's the same village Scythe found on the first day. So under brikguy's rule, this village is property of Scythe and brikguy can't touch it.

Of course, anyone who's left a chest unlocked anywhere on the whole damn server knows how well brikguy respects other people's property.

You missed the best parts... after you logged off, he kept trying to explain how your prank was different from his "pranks," and only succeeding in making it sound exactly the same every time.

I'm sorry I missed that, I bet it was hilarious. Did he ever manage to escape/get released, or is he still locked up in there?

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:I'm sorry I missed that, I bet it was hilarious. Did he ever manage to escape/get released, or is he still locked up in there?

He was only trapped for a couple of minutes.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby SnakeMittens » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am

You can always commit suicide using /kill. I found that out by accident during the incident with the wood flooring.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby loafofcheese » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Dick stole my horse, this is a fitting punishment.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Ha, battle grinder, your primitive shackles failed to hold me, and I've decided to change, but I still have one last thing to do, not being a dick, but some old fashion revenge, you won't see it coming but it will, when your least expecting it, I will release a torrent of pain, misery and torment upon you to the point you won't want to play minecraft anymore, remember, I'm always watching you :twisted: :twisted:
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

I'm changing

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

I have decided not to be a dick anymore, gave back all the building materials, also the village cords are x 556 z -1454 please do not kill the villagers, please ask me before moving any villagers, please do not grief the villagers houses
Brikguy0410

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

I regret to inform you there has been an incident on the server.

14 buckets of tactical lava may or may not have been involved, I trust that manners are learned from this. As I have much more. As well as several items that go boom.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Ha, battle grinder, your primitive shackles failed to hold me, and I've decided to change, but I still have one last thing to do, not being a dick, but some old fashion revenge, you won't see it coming but it will, when your least expecting it, I will release a torrent of pain, misery and torment upon you to the point you won't want to play minecraft anymore, remember, I'm always watching you :twisted: :twisted:

Right, pick a fight with the guy who kicked your ass with a trap that took five minutes to think up. That sounds like a great plan. There's no way I could come up with a bunch of far nastier inventions if I really wanted to give you a hard time.

Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Ha, battle grinder, your primitive shackles failed to hold me, and I've decided to change, but I still have one last thing to do, not being a dick, but some old fashion revenge, you won't see it coming but it will, when your least expecting it, I will release a torrent of pain, misery and torment upon you to the point you won't want to play minecraft anymore, remember, I'm always watching you :twisted: :twisted:

Right, pick a fight with the guy who kicked your ass with a trap that took five minutes to think up. That sounds like a great plan. There's no way I could come up with a bunch of far nastier inventions if I really wanted to give you a hard time.

Your mad i escaped so quickly, i beliveve a friendly prank war is in order, the terms, no tnt lava or fire, and no trpping people, anyone else can join in. ps it wasn't a desert village, me and scythe found different villages so ha!
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brikguy0410

Postby Kommander Ken » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 pm

This is giving me mixed feelings about wanting to get a minecraft account and joining in.
[Insert clever and whimsical Signature here]
Kommander Ken
Minifig

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
Battlegrinder wrote:

It also took me five minutes to escape, so I segguest you whatch yourself ps it wasn't a desert village, me and scythe found different villages so ha!
Brikguy0410

Postby Kommander Ken » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:segjesting

Brikguy0410 wrote:segguest

I can't decide which of these is better.
[Insert clever and whimsical Signature here]
Kommander Ken
Minifig

Next

Return to blah blah minecraft