Brikwars General: Administration - Disputes

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: Brikwars General: Administration - Disputes

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Olothontor wrote:
lawmaster wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:alright, punks, we're done here. play nice or we start slapping people with fish, and nobody wants that

Will we be slapped with the same fish or different fish?

The type of fish depends on the transgression in question. For example, if you're making remarks that show a certain lack of will or say things that highlight your inexperience, you will be slapped with a salmon, which is a fish that traditionally symbolizes wisdom.

What do I have to do to get slapped with a shark?
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby dilanski » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
dilanski wrote:This thread. Please don't make to turn this server into a cross of Disney World and Auschwitz, as that would be no fun, just be nice to each other or I'll have to ban having any sort of actual fun, and you can all just come on and mine rocks and shit.

Just come on knowing that regardless of what happens on the forums, you are on good terms with everyone online, and leave on good terms.

But if everyone is on good terms in the game then the forum is the only place we can be on bad terms

You know, it would also be nice if everyone could be on good terms on the forum as well, but that isn't my domain, then we could put our collective effort into Brikwars.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

dilanski wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
dilanski wrote:This thread. Please don't make to turn this server into a cross of Disney World and Auschwitz, as that would be no fun, just be nice to each other or I'll have to ban having any sort of actual fun, and you can all just come on and mine rocks and shit.

Just come on knowing that regardless of what happens on the forums, you are on good terms with everyone online, and leave on good terms.

But if everyone is on good terms in the game then the forum is the only place we can be on bad terms

You know, it would also be nice if everyone could be on good terms on the forum as well, but that isn't my domain, then we could put our collective effort into Brikwars.

I won't say that's a bad dream, but if we can't be on bad terms in the game, and we can't be on bad terms in the forum, where can we be on bad terms?
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 pm

An alternate reality, or mabye 4chan
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Olothontor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Why do you want to be on bad terms with people?
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Olothontor wrote:Why do you want to be on bad terms with people?

What else is there to wake up for?
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Olothontor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 pm

That's right. I'd been away for too long. I had forgotten what a wretched hive of internet villainy this place is.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Olothontor wrote:That's right. I'd been away for too long. I had forgotten what a wretched hive of internet villainy this place is.

Awwww... I knew you loved us.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Previous

Return to blah blah minecraft