Mob defense unit

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Mob defense unit

Postby Brikguy0410 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: Mob defense unit

Postby dilanski » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits


Y'know, I'm pretty sure that some fencing, torches, and 2.5 block high ceilings can make a home pretty much 100% mob proof. That is unless I one day decide to spawn Ghasts into the overworld by the hundreds, then we're pretty much all f*cked apart from the servers mole contingent.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Mob defense unit

Postby Battlegrinder » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 pm

dilanski wrote:
Y'know, I'm pretty sure that some fencing, torches, and 2.5 block high ceilings can make a home pretty much 100% mob proof. That is unless I one day decide to spawn Ghasts into the overworld by the hundreds, then we're pretty much all f*cked apart from the servers mole contingent.


Yes. When surface world is consumed in blood and fire it us, the deep dwellers, who shall rise up an inherit the lands. Mwahahahaha!
Image

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: Mob defense unit

Postby Brikguy0410 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits


Y'know, I'm pretty sure that some fencing, torches, and 2.5 block high ceilings can make a home pretty much 100% mob proof. That is unless I one day decide to spawn Ghasts into the overworld by the hundreds, then we're pretty much all f*cked apart from the servers mole contingent.

I've tried there everywhere! Also this way is much cooler, ps to construct the Hq I need tons of black wool
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: Mob defense unit

Postby loafofcheese » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 am

Brikguy, can you for once stop being so twelve?
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Dimmy
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: Mob defense unit

Postby SIR_WHO » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:10 am

Why do you think we are doing a public castle prokect...?
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:29 am


Return to blah blah minecraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests