The two and a bit weeks server review thread.

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: The two and a bit weeks server review thread.

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm

stubby wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Yeah, but I'm an above ground farmer, so while I'm rolling in leather, meat, potatos, carrots, and Wheat I don't often get enough time to venture into Zupponns crevasse.

Oh, well fuck flint then. Most of those are villager trade goods, just trade for stacks of arrows.

But my giant stack of Emeralds!!!
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby lawmaster » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
stubby wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Yeah, but I'm an above ground farmer, so while I'm rolling in leather, meat, potatos, carrots, and Wheat I don't often get enough time to venture into Zupponns crevasse.

Oh, well fuck flint then. Most of those are villager trade goods, just trade for stacks of arrows.

But my giant stack of Emeralds!!!

What good is a full wallet if you never use it?
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:

If there were to be any more plugins, then I'd suggest one with Airships, Element Bending and/or Balkon's Weapon Mod (which I believe has been made into a plugin). Other than that, everything is pretty snazzy!

If we can install Balkon's weaponmod, then we absolutely should get it. Its the most brikwars mod I know of.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby SIR_WHO » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:

If there were to be any more plugins, then I'd suggest one with Airships, Element Bending and/or Balkon's Weapon Mod (which I believe has been made into a plugin). Other than that, everything is pretty snazzy!

If we can install Balkon's weaponmod, then we absolutely should get it. Its the most brikwars mod I know of.

If we want weapon mods, the best way to go is to install a certain modpack I know of.. its so Brikwars, its amazing. Tanks, MG-40s, helies, planes, nukes, bombers, force-fields..
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

SIR_WHO wrote:If we want weapon mods, the best way to go is to install a certain modpack I know of.. its so Brikwars, its amazing. Tanks, MG-40s, helies, planes, nukes, bombers, force-fields..

The issue I have with those kinds of mods is that they're so ridiculously overkill for minecraft. Short of the bosses, nothing in vanilla is so powerful that using an assault rifle (let alone a bloody tank) is warranted. It sucks all that challenge out of the game. Besides, do you really want to give brikguy a themonuke?

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:The issue I have with those kinds of mods is that they're so ridiculously overkill for minecraft. Short of the bosses, nothing in vanilla is so powerful that using an assault rifle (let alone a bloody tank) is warranted. It sucks all that challenge out of the game. Besides, do you really want to give brikguy a themonuke?

With those mods, it's best to wall off a village in creative, spawn more villagers, wait for night and spawn more zombies. When you have hundreds of zombies and skeletons, grab yourself a G36 or AK-74 and go Resident Evil on everything!
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 am

I have issues installing mods! But maybe we should create a brikwars tekkit mod pack? It makes using mods very easy and simple! Also even I won't be nuking people, that's just downright cold, plus in some cases nukes cause rad poisoning in the area after so you can't salvage anything
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby SIR_WHO » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Battlegrinder wrote: The issue I have with those kinds of mods is that they're so ridiculously overkill for minecraft. Short of the bosses, nothing in vanilla is so powerful that using an assault rifle (let alone a bloody tank) is warranted.

The modpack also has some interesting monsters to off-set this. For example, every other night you encouter a 2k HP zombie.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:42 pm

That really doesn't count as interesting or balanced, in my book. Of course, that goes for 95% of Minecraft's mods...
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby SIR_WHO » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

True. at the same time, though... think about creeper vs. tank. pew pew pew pew *BLAM* welp, that went well.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby lawmaster » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:56 am

Let's remember that this server is supposed to be a more vanilla one.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby SIR_WHO » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Meh. Just ignore me then
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby mgb519 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:24 pm

All I want is nicknames.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Previous

Return to blah blah minecraft