Minecreaft dicscussion

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby dilanski » Sat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked


And fortunately Rayhawk is different enough from humans to be able to suck horse cock.
ImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby loafofcheese » Sat May 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Dammit, i want to keep reposting the Anchorman "deep burn" gif but I can't find an easy link, it should really be a smiley.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby Vami IV » Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 pm

dilanski wrote:Hello, I'm here from the church of Rayhawk sucks horse cock. Do you have a moment to spare to talk about how Rayhawk sucks horse cock?

Have you adopted Horse cock Sucking into your life?

Rayhawk sucks horse cock.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked


And fortunately Rayhawk is different enough from humans to be able to suck horse cock.


Coming from a care bear
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby dilanski » Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked


And fortunately Rayhawk is different enough from humans to be able to suck horse cock.


Coming from a care bear


Look Rayhawk, let's look at the definition of a carbear, here it is: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Carebear

And now let's look at my killboard: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/c ... +Maulerant

As you can see, my killboard is both green, and laden with sweet hot drop kills. Not something you'd find on a carebears killboard.
ImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun May 25, 2014 1:26 am

Wow.

That would actually mean something if it wasn't in eve online. Aka - the universes largest spreadsheet.

Now, if you really want to prove something, why not log an entire fucking year playing something manly and awesome. Like timesplitters.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby loafofcheese » Sun May 25, 2014 1:56 am

Image
Found it!
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby mgb519 » Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Play timesplitters without resorting to killing anyone. Pacifist run. Go.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun May 25, 2014 1:57 pm

mgb519 wrote:Play timesplitters without resorting to killing anyone. Pacifist run. Go.


Wussy fucking cockwomble.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby mgb519 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:19 pm

mgb519 wrote:Play timesplitters without resorting to killing anyone. Pacifist run. Go.

Hint: this is impossible
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:19 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked


And fortunately Rayhawk is different enough from humans to be able to suck horse cock.


Coming from a care bear


Look Rayhawk, let's look at the definition of a carbear, here it is: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Carebear

And now let's look at my killboard: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/c ... +Maulerant

As you can see, my killboard is both green, and laden with sweet hot drop kills. Not something you'd find on a carebears killboard.

Have you seen my rank? You been branded a care bear scientifically,

Image also what's your obsession with this "eve" games it doesn't show any qualitys that haven't been done a million times in other games just like it
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby mgb519 » Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 pm

What's your obsession with Rayhawk sucks horse cock?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby dilanski » Sun May 25, 2014 7:53 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Wow.

That would actually mean something if it wasn't in eve online. Aka - the universes largest spreadsheet.

Now, if you really want to prove something, why not log an entire fucking year playing something manly and awesome. Like timesplitters.


I think you'd like it if you gave it a chance. It's like having a Zen spa holiday in broadmoor prison.

Brikguy0410 wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Horses have cocks that are to different from human ones to be sucked


And fortunately Rayhawk is different enough from humans to be able to suck horse cock.


Coming from a care bear


Look Rayhawk, let's look at the definition of a carbear, here it is: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Carebear

And now let's look at my killboard: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/c ... +Maulerant

As you can see, my killboard is both green, and laden with sweet hot drop kills. Not something you'd find on a carebears killboard.

Have you seen my rank? You been branded a care bear scientifically.


Peer reviews Rayhawk, peer reviews.
ImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Minecreaft dicscussion

Postby Silverdream » Sun May 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Rayhawk>Peer reviews.

Horse cum must increase intelligence exponentially.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7411
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest