terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game
Moderators: 501stCadians, Ross_Varn
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- saved forest from a random forest
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: SPIIIIIIIIN-ing.
Have you tried to do some side-quests?
while the main story-line is only so so, the side-quests have an amazing depth to them.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
- Master of the Four Triangles
- Posts: 2037
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
Yeah I agree. I think the game might not be so good because it has been made for the consoles too. They automatically make the computer-elite games worse.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Just wants the sheep
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
dammit im stuck on the hot air balloon mission. my harpoon gun keeps jamming and i can't shoot down the last one.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 am
- Location: On a siesta. A LONG siesta.
Return to blah blah minecraft
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest