jk9000+ Anarchy Server [brikwarriors be pwnt]

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Postby knolli » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 am

grrr, I wanted to be paladin.... Ok, dibs on cleric.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Ham701 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 pm

I've got a microphone, and if you all didn't know, ipod headsets can actually be used as mics if plugged in the mic slot. I use mine for skype all the time.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah, we should run this using teamspeak. You can download it here, http://www.teamspeak.com/. There are 'Teamspeak' general servers that are always empty that we could use.

How about Saturday then? Late, perhaps? How would around 7 pm EST work? That's 6 pm central, etc, you know the drill.

I'm currently at 0,0, going to move as soon as I get online though. Muffin, I'll see if I can come and reinforce you. With my stone sword. Heh.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:I'm currently at 0,0, going to move as soon as I get online though. Muffin, I'll see if I can come and reinforce you. With my stone sword. Heh.

It's about a two day trip, at night just dig around or hope for a cave, then make your self some iron tools and armor as iron is really abundant.

even hiding in a shallow cave for a night i've had to decide what to drop due to inventory space. typically it's iron or cobble. wood and dirt are useful building materials. keep forgetting to fill my buckets with water, really tempting to get rid of one as they waste a slot that could be carrying food.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Ex-Lep » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

i got completely lost and started a hideout under a above-ground lava pool. if you see a tower in the middle of nowhere with a small lava pool near it, thats me.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby knolli » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 am

muffinman42 wrote:even hiding in a shallow cave for a night I've had to decide what to drop due to inventory space. typically it's iron or cobble. wood and dirt are useful building materials. keep forgetting to fill my buckets with water, really tempting to get rid of one as they waste a slot that could be carrying food.

I've made some exepriences living a nomadic live. You always need at least one full stack of raw wood and coal. Some whool doesn't hurt because you can easily dig a hole and craft a bed anywhere when it becomes night. Iron is important to replace your worn out tools and armor.
Some cobble or dirt doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't take more than one stack each if I don't plan to start a new constructionsite.
Always bring a bucket of water with you. That's a given.
Food never hurts, but some are more handy than others. I don't like pork chop because it wastes so much room. Wheat or mushrooms are much better, because you don't need to roast them and the crafting table you need is crafted in seconds. And if you need it no longer, just leave it behind. You have enough logs to craft new ones any time. The problem with bread or mushroom soup is that you need to have a farm somewhere. Or raid other players farms.

Ross_Varn wrote:Yeah, we should run this using teamspeak. You can download it here, http://www.teamspeak.com/. There are 'Teamspeak' general servers that are always empty that we could use.

How about Saturday then? Late, perhaps? How would around 7 pm EST work? That's 6 pm central, etc, you know the drill.

Yay, teamspeak! I'm against late at night. 7 pm EST will be 2 am here.:(
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Made it, Muffin. I'll expand the hut a bit and light the area up. There's a chest hidden under the workbench, dig up the sand to get at it. What d'y think the first step should be?

EDIT: Digging a circle stair shaft to attempted bedrock ended in an explored cave and obsidian. I don't trust the old explorer, but I didn't see anything hostile... it's possible that this area has been pretty mined out.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

Ross_Varn wrote:Made it, Muffin. I'll expand the hut a bit and light the area up. There's a chest hidden under the workbench, dig up the sand to get at it. What d'y think the first step should be?

EDIT: Digging a circle stair shaft to attempted bedrock ended in an explored cave and obsidian. I don't trust the old explorer, but I didn't see anything hostile... it's possible that this area has been pretty mined out.

ERR.... go to x-595 z 108 Please bring wood!
dig out the blocks of dirt and follow the stair case down. theres a MASSIVE and safe room there it's really amazing. if you see a collection of gold ore and gold blocks in 4x4 cube don't mine them, i have a plan for them.

in one corner is a cobble stone building that's where I'm at. in the furnace is a iron sword and some coal (might be iron bars, can't remember), feel free to take them.

I feel we could dig the room down a bit as the roof is cramped and build an underground town.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby knolli » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm

muffinman42 wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Made it, Muffin. I'll expand the hut a bit and light the area up. There's a chest hidden under the workbench, dig up the sand to get at it. What d'y think the first step should be?

ERR.... go to x-595 z 108 Please bring wood!
dig out the blocks of dirt and follow the stair case down. theres a MASSIVE and safe room there it's really amazing. if you see a collection of gold ore and gold blocks in 4x4 cube don't mine them, I have a plan for them.

in one corner is a cobble stone building that's where I'm at. in the furnace is a iron sword and some coal (might be iron bars, can't remember), feel free to take them.

I feel we could dig the room down a bit as the roof is cramped and build an underground town.

Looks nice. I found a 2x2x2 cube of gold, but since that couldn't be yours, I mined it. ... No, just joking ;)

In one of the caves down there are maaaany mushrooms. I stopped harvesting at 80 and that wasn't nearly half of it.
And i planted the Free Tree in the big room. An underground tree farm is much better than simply bringing logs from the surface.
I went down one of the stairs and began to work on a diamond mine. No diamonds, yet. :( If you happen to find it (I put down a sign) you may take some of the cobble there. I already have 6 full 64-stacks.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:01 pm

whats the teamspeak server we 're gonna use?
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Just as well, I logged on and the entire house was stripped to the ground. The thing was built out of dirt! What possible target could it present?

Interesting place though. Took me a minute to find it. I hid the chest under the bench again, only this time the wall looks like there's a dirt pocket present. It's under the dirt.

This should be fun!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:06 pm

What is this? I leave for 5 days and you all abandon me and my server? :C
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm

no, we're planning on RAIDING another server.
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Scottsman » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

indeed. once we have captured that tower, I call dibs on plant duties.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby muffinman42 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

we should construct a nether portal, and link it to one far away. then we hide the loot and mark it with a massive cross of red wool (large enough to show on a map) then make a many maps of the location, travel back and destroy the portals. then hand the maps out to people promising riches!

of course by "loot" i mean dirt and cobble :lol: .
muffinman42
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft