The Server 1.8- Coming soon!

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Postby Ham701 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Fight the system men. Join a rebel faction to fight this oppressive government from the Underworld!
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Ham701 wrote:Fight the system men. Join a rebel faction to fight this oppressive government from the Underworld!

I will invade your penis ass.

Consider yourself an outlaw.

Bounty: 10 gold bars
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Ohohoh! Ares rises again! You have the sword of this Wanderer, Ham. When he's not off in a corner of the world working on projects, that is.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! Whatever weapons and armor you need, I'll have it ready.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Rone888 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am

Just curious but would there happen to be any RP explaination for why the entire landscape of the server changed?

Also what's with this "fight the system thing"?
Rone888
Champion

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 am

How does one join this server?
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Ham701 wrote:Combine Tempersia and Ironfall? Well shit, I'm definitely starting my own faction now.

Easy. I said Matt made the offering. I haven't accepted yet, I don't want Mordland buried... thinking of making some sort of "warrior" faction, like barbarians or something. Heck, they could be allied with the dwarves or be their nemesis. Dunno, I still have to make up my mind. Any thoughts on this Ham? Snake?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:00 pm

I will live in the desert, far from any who dare steal my riches.
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Ham701 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Awesome to hear that, Ross and mgb. I have 3 IRL friends who will be joining us as well. For Matt, I've mentioned before these 3 will be joining my faction so don't get your shorts in a knot.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:06 pm

In the final battle of Ironfall, the swords of the Mayor and King clash atop the highest tower. Battles untold have led to this moment. Even now, in the sea beyond the horizon, the Tempersian fleet lays in wait for the signal. Hand to hand combat below roars as enemy artillery explodes on the walls, attempting to take the tower down before the Beacon can be lit, summoning the fleet and spelling doom for the city.

No words are spoken between the mortal enemies. The dead litter the rooftop, and the Mayor forces the King to the edge of the tower's rubble of battlements. A flight of arrows flits past as the King swings the Mayor around as well. They struggle for a brief moment, their swords forgotten, too close to swing. The King sweeps the Mayor's feet out from under him, stumbling on a rock. The Mayor plummets, taking the King with him. They drop like a stone towards the combat below. And then...

They are halted, and the giant visage of the Wizard appears, hovering over Ironfall.

He sneers. Having disappeared four months ago, he was assumed dead, and looks much the worse for wear. A fresh scar skips down his face on a side as he glares at the pair, arrested in midair. "You two never knew when to let well enough alone, did you?" his voice booms out across the midday sky. "Well, let me show you a trick."

His size grows double as he thrusts out his hands. Off on the horizon, a giant wave of water erupts, decimating the fleet. It rushes towards the coast, swamping homes on the edge of the sea as it comes forward. Towards the sun, he waves, and it slowly begins to move... spinning faster... until it is a blur across the sky, and a band of light blazes at the level of dawn.

He chuckles. "Ssss." Another wave of his hand, as his ropes flap around his bony ankles. Over towards the west, the city of Tempersia rises through the air, towers and battlements shattering and plummeting towards the groud below as it is ripped from the living earth, encased in a shimmering orb. An explosion sounds in the crater, sounding louder. The King and Mayor look up as the Moon itself begins to descend towards them, darkening the sunband.

"I'm tired of you," shouts the Wizard, over the sounds crashing throughout the land as darkness and the Moon descends. "It is time to recreate this world- in my image! Ahahahahaha!" Orbs, containing the wonders of Briktopia, begin to rise behind him and as far as the eye can see. The warriors below, their combat halted, drop their weapons in shock as the ground shudders. A shield encases the city as it begins to rise. The Moon is noticeably louder, and all can hear the growing sound of recurrent explosions as the ground erupts below. The Wizard grins, his face swelling to enormous proportions as a single eye flicks between the King's and the Mayor's. "And the world ends, with you in a snowglobe of my own design-"

He cuts off his sentence as a blaze of light pierces the shield and buries itself in his chest. The King and Mayor look down, as The Rogue draws another bolt to his chest. "Begone, spirit," he says, his voice carrying clear as a bell. "You are no Wizard, and we shall have none to do with you." He grins slightly, taking aim. Buildings crash around him and he seems untouched, as the Wizard's rage fails to reach him. Another bolt pierces the orb and the giant's eye. He roars in pain, and the darkness around him begins to swirl, the creations of the Age of Empires in their cages clustering together. "You mortal," he bellows, sending all but the Rogue to their knees, clutching their ears. "You cannot challenge me!" "Try me," says the Rogue, his smirk undiminished.

The final arrow is drawn to his chest, and a blaze of light and color surrounds it as the Rogue spins, releasing it. It flies, straight and true, to pierce the Tower and the crystal within.

The light, stuttering beyond the Moon, stops, and begins to grow.

The Wizard, his eyes rolling up in his head, diminishes and shrinks rapidly, disappearing as the orbs begin to fall.

Touchdown.

You pick yourself up and look around at an unfamiliar landscape. Witness to the final battle? No matter. Your enemies and allies lay around you, picking themselves up in a disorderly manner. The Mayor and the King are drawn up in the sand, staring at the remnants of the Crystal, former beacon of power and signal of the wealth of Ironfall, now half-buried in sand and cracked in half. A sibilant tone echoes from it as the arrow disappears, the sun overhead blazing forth with vigor.

The King looks about for his finely crafted sword of the highest caliber. It is nowhere to be seen. He sighs, removing his crown, and looks at the Mayor. "Was it a dream?" The Mayor shakes his head. "Nay, I would say not. Too vivid... too... real." They stare at the crystal, then the King looks up again. "Where is the Rogue? I did not realize he had such power." "I didn't realize either, but now it appears it is too late. He has vanished yet again." The Mayor regards the King's face, and a smile twists onto his lips. "He always did say he'd get the both of us eventually though." The King laughs. "That he did." Rising to his feet, he prooffers a hand to the Mayor. "It appears that we are stranded, with nothing more than what we had before or less. Shall we decide on peace?" The Mayor lets the King help him up, saying, "Aye, peace is preferable at the moment. We must gather power again on the chance that the Wizard is not, in fact defeated. And to do that, it looks like it's time for..."

He looks about at the gathered warriors and the unblemished land beyond.

"...an update."

++++++++++++++

Hehehe, that got way longer than I intended. Woo, fanfiction!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:37 am

A friend of mine might be joining the server in the foreseeable future.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 am

With the threat of The wizard and Kauflete defeated the ranger withdrew from the peoples of the world, into the vast desert, saying something must be done about it's evil.
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 am

excellent story Ross!

But i I am wholly against joining Tempersia.

Also what about Castle Arbor?
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 am

Yes, I would much rather just be allies with them. We Ironfallians do like the sight of the Moon every so often. It reminds us of our hoards of iron.

And once again, what shall happen to Castle Arbor? It's got a farm and two stacks of each kind of shroom, so it would be able to keep everyone else alive until they get farms going.

Edit: Trading opportunity! Now Ironfall can be a worthy adversary of Kaufleute!
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am

Oh shove off Oreo, there's a reason I didn't name anyone, and you aren't the Rogue.

Thanks, Runs.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft