The Server 1.8- Coming soon!

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Nice piece of fan fiction you have there Ross!

Hmmm, most Ironfallians have either left or "died" in the Old War. Who's left? Me, Snake, Runs and...

Like I said before, Mat wants to make a "dwarf" faction. IMO we could still have our factions but be allies. Im really tended to remake Ironfall's capital into an actual fortress and turn Mordland into something like Kazzad Düm. Going for something more hiborian you know? Like a land ruled by brave barbarian-ish warriors that explore, adventure and fight the unknown. Looking for glory and riches.

Another project Im planning is making a super dungeon where travellers could go there, be given quests, pay a small fee and enter a whole new underground world to explore and accomplish their given quest. Full of traps, riddles, mobs, catacombs, treasures, etc... D&D style. A nice business eh?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:39 pm

If there's a super faction I will violently oppose it, as I said. It's more fun to have several medium, diverse factions.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Ham701 wrote:If there's a super faction I will violently oppose it, as I said. It's more fun to have several medium, diverse factions.

Agreed.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:35 pm

hmmm i'd like to make a 'floating' base, situated in one of the massive new ocean bioms.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Agreed. Oh, my sister dolfin99 is still an Ironfallian, and one of my friends might get on the server soon.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey Matt, how many slots are open? Because my new-to-MC friends may want to come and see what's up.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Hey Matt, how many slots are open? Because my new-to-MC friends may want to come and see what's up.

I believe the server has a limit of 24 players, but Matt can change that.

@Snake: Cool, glad she's still with us. :)
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm

I feel ignored now.
Why put Mordland underground? Then people can't gaze at it's awesomeness! Instead, just build a NEW underground fortress.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:54 pm

mgb519 wrote:I feel ignored now.
Why put Mordland underground? Then people can't gaze at it's awesomeness! Instead, just build a NEW underground fortress.

But that's its problem. I kinda screwed up its architecture and people keep mistaking it for some religious place of worship. It actually doesn't look to fortress like. So perhaps burying it wouldnt be such a bad idea. People can still see its splendor, but underground. Imagine that it got like that when the world changed. Im planning on making the new capital on a mountain side or something, so the mountain could be hollow or something.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

mgb519 wrote:Why put Mordland underground? Then people can't gaze at it's awesomeness! Instead, just build a NEW underground fortress.

Translation: "Stop muscling in on my territory, I thought of it first."
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 pm

mgb519 wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Why put Mordland underground? Then people can't gaze at it's awesomeness! Instead, just build a NEW underground fortress.

Now I don't follow you.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 pm

BFenix wrote:
mgb519 wrote:

Now I don't follow you.

Perhaps you've never been to King's Cove, my first and only ever brainchild on the server? Or seen it back when it was just an inn and could not be recognized from a distance? You know, when I actually BUILT A MOTHERFUCKING MOUNTAIN OVER IT?
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 pm

I only visited the Inn and the WIP arena, but that's it. The underground wont be all for yourself you know. There's plenty of space. Infinite actually.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I know. It just feels like if everyone makes an underground fortress, none will be particularly special anymore.

But blame my NCS for that.
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm

mgb519 wrote:I know. It just feels like if everyone makes an underground fortress, none will be particularly special anymore.

But blame my NCS for that.

Its alright. If you read careful Im just putting Mordland underground, not the new fortress. It "might" extended underground, but thats a different matter.
BFenix
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft