Badges?

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Re: Badges?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Wait, don't you have to be a doctor to groom woman?
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Badges?

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:Wait, don't you have to be a doctor to groom woman?

I am pretty sure we'll never find a doctor on the brikwars far-ums.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Badges?

Postby Silverdream » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 am

I'm a Doctor of Atheism and currently working towards my second doctorate.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7285
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Badges?

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Silverdream wrote:I'm a Doctor of Atheism and currently working towards my second doctorate.

Cool. I'm trying to get a Doctorate in some of my fandoms, but apparently noone likes the idea.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Badges?

Postby Silverdream » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:12 pm

A doctorate of one of your fandoms? That's ridiculous. I wrote an entire thesis on why religion was the cause of all life's problems. I was even awarded the badge of bravery.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7285
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Badges?

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Silverdream wrote:A doctorate of one of your fandoms? That's ridiculous. I wrote an entire thesis on why religion was the cause of all life's problems. I was even awarded the badge of bravery.

I am a religious person, so i am slightly offended. But then again, it's you Silvy.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Badges?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:51 pm

I mean a medical doctor nimrods
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Badges?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Maverick wrote:
Silverdream wrote:A doctorate of one of your fandoms? That's ridiculous. I wrote an entire thesis on why religion was the cause of all life's problems. I was even awarded the badge of bravery.

I am a religious person, so i am slightly offended. But then again, it's you Silvy.

Well whatever god you worship must be pretty dissapointed in you regardless.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Badges?

Postby stubby » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Maverick wrote:I am a religious person, so i am slightly offended.

That pretty much sums up religious people

Brikguy0410 wrote:I mean a medical doctor nimrods

Do you even know what groom means?
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Badges?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Yes removal of the hair around a girls part, I know this from believe it or not, shark tank, some lady came on with a product to relieve pain during the process
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Badges?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:a girls part
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Badges?

Postby stubby » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Yes removal of the hair around a girls part, I know this from believe it or not, shark tank, some lady came on with a product to relieve pain during the process

Welp

Yep, you've baffled me yet again.

Not even really sure where to start with that one. That's not what most people mean when they're talking about grooming, but... I guess it's possible that somebody might use that word? In any case it's not something that anyone goes to a doctor for, either. That's something you either handle on your own or you go to a waxing parlor.

I'm kind of an expert on this procedure ever since they named it after me.

ABC News 10: Want a Rayhawk bikini wax?
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Badges?

Postby Maverick » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Silverdream wrote:A doctorate of one of your fandoms? That's ridiculous. I wrote an entire thesis on why religion was the cause of all life's problems. I was even awarded the badge of bravery.

I am a religious person, so i am slightly offended. But then again, it's you Silvy.

Well whatever god you worship must be pretty dissapointed in you regardless.

I am a Lutheran. But norse Mythology still kicks ass. I can't choose.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Badges?

Postby Scratch » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 am

stubby wrote:That pretty much sums up religious people

I'm a religious person, and so I'm slightly offended
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: Badges?

Postby Maverick » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:17 am

Scratch wrote:
stubby wrote:That pretty much sums up religious people

I'm a religious person, and so I'm slightly offended

Wat. Deja vu, as in "i just randomly said exactly the same".
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

PreviousNext

Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest