More Rules (User Submitted)

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Postby piltogg » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:34 pm

rule 16: piltogg will always win any arguments so don't even try
(hmm maybe I should be a lawyer) :twisted: naaahhh!
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Stormzen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:39 am

Rule Whatever-the-Hell-We're-At (aka 17): Thou shalt kill.*

*Anyone you feel like except me. Or Rayhawk. But mostly me. I am not responsible if your attempt at cold-blooded murder ends with the would-be assailant getting their ass whupped, head roundhouse kicked, throat ripped out, or perforated just like cheese (motherfucker).
Almighty Benny wrote:That's so true, Adam probably would shoot his own foot off and crash into a wall.
Stormzen
Hero

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:43 pm

I tried to find a flaw in rule 16, but it seems to hold true. Arguing rationally with piltogg is like fistfighting a brick wall; you just end up breaking yourself and the wall doesn't even notice. This is the true power of the Dimmy.

Rule 18: Learn how to post links, for Pete's sake.
If you tell somebody to go look at something elsewhere on the forum or internet, it'll take them just as much trouble to find it as it would take you, with the difference that you know what you're looking for and they don't. And that trouble is multiplied by every person who wants to see it, rather than you just finding it once and saving everyone the trouble.
    Rule 18(a): If you can't find a link, admit it, so that Almighty Benny can go find it for you.
    (This clarification is here because I'm too lazy to actually follow Rule 18 a lot of the time.)

Rule 19: Click here to view your post? Yes.
If you post anything with BBcode in it, like links or images or whatever, hit the Preview button or "Click here to view your post" instead of "Click here to return to the forum" when you're done. I keep having to go in and repair people's broken posts because they left out a quotation mark or they forgot to unclick the little box that disallows BBcode in their posts.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby piltogg » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:01 pm

what could anyone want to post in bb code here
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:03 pm

yeah, it's not like we need them for color or underline or anything like that
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Blitzen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:25 pm

That goes for html, too. But I love how you can use BBCode to accentuate htmls tags and be able to include examples of html while still making it bold and crap like that. Of further note, <B>, <I>, <U>.

James+burgundy likes to post in burgundy. How ironic.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby piltogg » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:23 pm

hhmmm being ironic on the interweb doesn't work so well.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Carrnevil9 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:51 am

Neither do biting remarks of sarcasm, piltogg. The typed word, while powerful, does lack the punch of a properly executed physical attack.

I have also noticed, in a major brown-nosing attempt, that arguing with piltogg rationally is impossible. Therefore I now would suggest to the community that irrational arguments are one of the last few openings we may have. The following is an untested example:
"piltogg, while I do agree that you may have, ahem 'set me up the bomb', I find your views on liquid cardboard completely amoral and green."
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS
Carrnevil9
Officer

Postby piltogg » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:51 pm

when you say liquid cardboard do you mean that litteraly or are you refering to megablox or something like that... dear sir??
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Carrnevil9 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:15 pm

"That is to say, penguins! Thusly I rebuke you! Penguins, while unable to attain both plasma and gaseous states simultaneously, remain between semi-solid and liquid. Therefore, like materials (I.E. exhibit blue cardboard) would be similarly hampered in their inability to maintain a liquid state. Visa vis, two."

The above demonstrates how a well crafted illogical response may be able to penetrate said brick wall.

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS
Carrnevil9
Officer

Postby piltogg » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 pm

if said penguins are still alive the canot be either plasma or gaseous due to the extream heat needed to vaporise penguins.
owned nerfwad.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Almighty Benny » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Checkmate once again, Carne.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby piltogg » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:27 pm

yah, good thing i'm in advanced biology or that would probaly have confused me...
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Carrnevil9 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:27 pm

This gives rise to a final test, the deepest pits of illogicy being rent ever widening from the formerly shuttered gates of sanity:

"piltogg, you are entirely correct."

Carrnevil9
Officer

Postby piltogg » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:29 pm

victory is mine???

or is it?
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

PreviousNext

Return to Administration