BAN LIST

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Re: BAN LIST

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 am

Natalya wrote:Note: All my bans are arbitrary. Sometimes I won't like what you said. Sometimes I won't like what you posted. Sometimes what you posted will have not been illegal content, but I felt like banning you for it anyway. Suck it up. You can now go to everyone else on the forum and be like, "Yeah, well I got banned by Natalya so fuck you." And it will be ossum. See, I'm all about increasing the level of ossum on this forum, and sometimes being banned makes you ossum.

She warned you.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

And it was only one hour.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am

aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:Sometimes I won't like what you said.

She warned you.

You don't have to like or dislike anything we say and ban us for it as long as we don't cross the line and obey the Noble Forum Code. Sure it wasn't for a long time, but that's not the point. Making me an example while others have done it before would be alright if I did something more serious than just call you something that isn't even offensive at all. You have every right to tell us not to call you "Nat", but you have no reason to make such use of your admin powers.

This is just like the fragile link between the brikverse and the rules, and it applies to the forum. Brikwars supports chaos and crazyness but with a present grip on order.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:14 am

BFenix wrote:reason

:sbr:
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

I like that BFenix thinks he knows more about Brikwars than Natalya, even though she's been playing for years and was chosen by the creator of the game to be admin.
Tzan wrote:

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I like that BFenix thinks he knows more about Brikwars than Natalya, even though she's been playing for years and was chosen by the creator of the game to be admin.

I'm not saying I know more about Brikwars than anyone and we are not discussing game experience nor the game itself, I simply didn't like being banned for what I did.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Brikwars supports chaos and crazyness but with a present grip on order.

Sounds like it to me.
Tzan wrote:

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

BFenix wrote:Are you kidding me? You told me once when we were playing CS:S that you hated Natty and to never call you that! And even if I was wrong, how is that enough reason to ban me? I mean, I don't show up on the forum one day and the next thing I know I'm banned because of this? I try to uphold some standards and you put me on the same list as Silver?

Im not booty bothered, but this is simply bullshit...

Lol

Of course it's bullshit, that's the point. Wait, I want to quote Batman for a second:

Batman wrote:Of COURSE we're criminals. We've always BEEN criminals.

The fact that you may be the least deserving person of a ban on the entire forum is what makes it funny. If I wanted someone who'd play nice and make sense all the time, I'd make Colette an admin instead.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Zupponn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 pm

stubby wrote:make sense all the time, I'd make Colette an admin instead.

:?
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 pm

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Wait, can't call you Nat?

Is Natty Ice cool?

Gnat. <-- That crossed the line.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Natalya » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

BFenix wrote:Are you kidding me? You told me once when we were playing CS:S that you hated Natty and to never call you that! And even if I was wrong, how is that enough reason to ban me? I mean, I don't show up on the forum one day and the next thing I know I'm banned because of this? I try to uphold some standards and you put me on the same list as Silver?

Im not booty bothered, but this is simply bullshit...

No you must have remembered wrong. Nat isn't cool, but Natty is. I don't like Nat because it is exactly the same as gnat.

BFenix wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:Sometimes I won't like what you said.

She warned you.

You don't have to like or dislike anything we say and ban us for it as long as we don't cross the line and obey the Noble Forum Code. Sure it wasn't for a long time, but that's not the point. Making me an example while others have done it before would be alright if I did something more serious than just call you something that isn't even offensive at all. You have every right to tell us not to call you "Nat", but you have no reason to make such use of your admin powers.

This is just like the fragile link between the brikverse and the rules, and it applies to the forum. Brikwars supports chaos and crazyness but with a present grip on order.

I made you the example. :/ But it was only an hour. You probably logged on after it had expired.

aoffan23 wrote:I like that BFenix thinks he knows more about Brikwars than Natalya, even though she's been playing for years and was chosen by the creator of the game to be admin.

I don't know everything about BrikWars. Actually I just fudge shit as I go along half the time. Which is probably the essence of BrikWars after all.
stubby wrote:The fact that you may be the least deserving person of a ban on the entire forum is what makes it funny. If I wanted someone who'd play nice and make sense all the time, I'd make Colette an admin instead.

Oh dear god please no.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Zupponn » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 am

Natalya wrote:I don't know everything about BrikWars. Actually I just fudge shit as I go along half the time. Which is probably the essence of BrikWars after all.
That's what I do too. Once you have the basics down, you can pretty much just say, "Fuck it. I'll just roll a d6."
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 am

Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:I don't know everything about BrikWars. Actually I just fudge shit as I go along half the time. Which is probably the essence of BrikWars after all.
That's what I do too. Once you have the basics down, you can pretty much just say, "Fuck it. I'll just roll a d6."

INDEED!
*Throws a giant, number-sided cubic box filled with packing peanuts at Zupponn.*
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 pm

One Man, One Vote.

Edit: In some ways I wish this place was more like the SomethingAwful forums where you can pay $10 to change someone *else*'s rank/avatar.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Keldoclock wrote:One Man, One Vote.

Edit: In some ways I wish this place was more like the SomethingAwful forums where you can pay $10 to change someone *else*'s rank/avatar.

That would be a pretty good way for Mike to make money too. He could even quit his job to only work on his art and the Rulebook.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Administration