I hate to be the guy but...

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

I hate to be the guy but...

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:23 pm

I'm selling my guitar here. I'm posting it on the Kramer guitar forum too, but I just wanted to know if any of the guitarists on this forum are interested. It's a Kramer Focus 6000. I'm selling it for $260*, plus shipping. I would like to acknowledge that this guitar does sell for more than this in most cases, but because you can't physically play the guitar before you buy it it's only fair I give it a discounted price. The reason I'm selling this is that I've decided I do not want a Floyd Rose equipped guitar because of the hassle of changing strings. The Humbucker works fine, the two single coils do not work. The Floyd Rose, although annoying to work with has no real problems. It may have a few broken Insert Blocks, but I cannot tell for myself. (Thankfully, if they are broken, the replacement is cheap: http://www.floydrose.com/catalog/parts/original-series/insert-blocks) All hardware on the guitar to my knowledge is stock. There is some wear in the frets, but you can't tell from playing this guitar. I would like to let you all know, I love this guitar. I can assure you this guitar is truly amazing, and it plays fantastically. Here is a video of me playing it (I cannot say the same about my playing :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0GdbnAkpU0) If you are interested, PM me. I will NOT lower my price.

*I'm putting $10 towards making sure it's snug in it's packaging. I would sell it in a hard case, but the one I have it a gift so my mom wont let me include it. I promise the box I ship it in will be properly sealed and stuff.
Here is a link that has more info over the Kramer Focus series: http://www.vintagekramer.com/focus.htm
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Re: I hate to be the guy but...

Postby Maverick » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Has anyone ever told you how pale you are?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby BFenix » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:56 pm

It saddens me to see you're getting rid of the Kramer, dude. Are you getting another electric?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby samuelzz10 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:58 pm

BFenix wrote:It saddens me to see you're getting rid of the Kramer, dude. Are you getting another electric?

Totally! I'm looking at getting an Dean ML or a Jackson Rhoads. Possibly a Fender Strat, although I hear unless you pay a lot for a Strat they vary greatly in quality.
Maverick wrote:Has anyone ever told you how pale you are?

Not often, but I get that from time to time. Probably not a lot because there are 2-3 actual albinos who go to my school.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Return to The Metal