BRÜTAL METAL

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Postby MrMcThrasher » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 am

Whitesnake is frickin' amazing.
Not exactly metal, it's grindcore, but have you guys ever hear of AxCx? I don't think I can type their name on here, it's pretty brutal. They are possibly THE most offensive band on Earth. Not for the super sensitive, and possibly NSFW...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzVw51X7Tm8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kndslXEPffA
User avatar
MrMcThrasher
Officer
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 pm
Location: South of Heaven

Postby Natalya » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Donuts

Postby Zupponn » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

http://xenogenocide.newgrounds.com/audio/

This guy on Newgrounds has some pretty good stuff
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Apollyon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 am

MrMcThrasher wrote:Whitesnake is frickin' amazing.
Not exactly metal, it's grindcore, but have you guys ever hear of AxCx? I don't think I can type their name on here, it's pretty brutal. They are possibly THE most offensive band on Earth. Not for the super sensitive, and possibly NSFW...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzVw51X7Tm8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kndslXEPffA


Hooray for Piltoggs!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Postby piltogg » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 am

^at that point it's pretty obvious that they are only trying to be offensive to get publicity.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: Donuts

Postby BFenix » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:28 am

Zupponn wrote:http://xenogenocide.newgrounds.com/audio/

This guy on Newgrounds has some pretty good stuff


We need a horns smiley
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Donuts

Postby Zupponn » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

BFenix wrote:
Zupponn wrote:http://xenogenocide.newgrounds.com/audio/

This guy on Newgrounds has some pretty good stuff


We need a horns smiley


Image

Or just the hand
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Amy McDonald, MIMIFIED
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Metallica. 'nuff said.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby BFenix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:14 am

Robot Monkey wrote:Metallica. 'nuff said.

\m/ :twisted: \m/

Finally, thought nobody would mention them, nice call Robot
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby BFenix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

BFenix wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:Metallica. 'nuff said.

\m/ :twisted: \m/

Finally, thought nobody would mention them, nice call Robot


Oh, and Megadeth too.

\m/
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:Metallica. 'nuff said.

\m/ :twisted: \m/

Finally, thought nobody would mention them, nice call Robot


Oh, and Megadeth too.

\m/


I much prefer Megadeth.

This is half truth, half troll post to watch Metallica fanboys rage.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Zupponn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I much prefer Megadeth.

This is half truth, half troll post to watch Metallica fanboys rage.


RRRRAAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I have little preference between the two. My favorite bands are sort of unrelated to either one specifically.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Ham701 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67Iqrmy ... re=related

Oh look, it's Metallica song that's actually good!
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest