MANLY TALES - GETTING DOWN WITH YOUR BADASS.

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Silverdream wrote:A "friend" was doing shrooms with his buddy when the cops came. Now the cops had to prove he was doing shrooms(they caught him when he was freaking out) by taking him to the hospital. So "my" "friend" started running. Except he was really high so he thought he was running fast but he wasn't moving that fast. Then the cops got him, and he fought(keep in mind he's five feet tall and about as strong as me) them off and got into the front seat of the police car and tried to drive away even though he didn't have the keys.

Eventually they got him to the hospital and his Mom picked him up the next day.

I can beat that easily. A close friend of mine did truffles (shrooms bit just an itsy bit different.) At first he was pretty relaxed and just plain tripping weird (eating banana's with without peeling them and shit) but the because he wasn't quiet his dad started screaming real loud (remember this was at like 3 in the morning). That was when the shit got bad. My friend flipped trashed the whole house, pulled paintings of the wall, trashed furniture, threw stuff and screamed crazy shit. Finally he got in a fight with his dad and bit him twice. His dad was bleeding because of this. All the neighbors of course woke up and his parents called the cops and it took 7 cops to pull him out of the house. He was in a bat shit insane rage mode. They brought him to the hospital where they shot him full of anti-psychotics and tranquilized him. Now he can't do any psychoactive drugs any more and just a bit of alcohol.

So kids remember read THIS!
Before you do THIS:
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Apollyon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 am

No, what we learn is this: don't do shrooms.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:15 am

Apollyon wrote:No, what we learn is this: don't do shrooms.

No this is taking the wrong conclusion. Just because some people who act dumb get in a traffic accident once in a while doesn't mean you shouldn't drive. It just means that you should drive safely and/or skilfully.

You can have a great time with shrooms if you are the kind of person who just sits back and lets everything happen. Shrooms don't make you feel good (euphoric) necessarily so when you fight it and become scared because of that or something else people tend to go crazy because there trip starts taking a bad turn.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Sorry to be a downer, but fuck drugs. Seriously.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Sorry to be a downer, but fuck drugs. Seriously.

Sounds sort of painful, especially in the case of needles.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Sorry to be a downer, but fuck drugs. Seriously.

Depends on what you're talking about. If Ibuprofen and Tecta didn't exist I wouldn't go to school, and we need angel dust for the American Berserkers program. Marijuana however, needs to be modified to have less THC and be in pill form. That way your lungs and brain don't get damaged as much.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Silverdream wrote:That way your lungs and brain don't get damaged as much.

Your lungs won't get more fucked up then smoking cigarettes and you don't see anybody smoking a pack of joints a day now do you. Besides there are hash brownies and things called vaporizers.
About the THC levels, this is a bit of a myth that started because of how bad the THC amounts where recorded back in the 70's. There actually already where just as potent strains around as now. Pot hasn't gotten stronger we just started only smoking the strong stuff.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Silverdream wrote:That way your lungs and brain don't get damaged as much.

Your lungs won't get more fucked up then smoking cigarettes and you don't see anybody smoking a pack of joints a day now do you. Besides there are hash brownies and things called vaporizers.
About the THC levels, this is a bit of a myth that started because of how bad the THC amounts where recorded back in the 70's. There actually already where just as potent strains around as now. Pot hasn't gotten stronger we just started only smoking the strong stuff.

Okay, then we need to switch back to the weak stuff.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Exactly there are a lot of less strong strains of pot, mainly those grown outside and organic grown pot that don't use heavy fertilizers.
You could also just put less pot in your spliffs. It's not as if you want to be absolutely blown away every time.

Also, from a certain age there is no permanent brain damage from smoking pot. Meaning you can smoke as much as you wan't and all brain functionality will be restored with in a month when all the THC is out of your system.
Of course this doesn't count when you are sensitive for psychosis in which case you should even be careful with alcohol.

PS: It is pretty much impossible to OD on pot:
Animal tests have revealed that extremely high doses of cannabinoids are needed to have lethal effect. This has led scientists to conclude that the ratio of the amount of cannabinoids necessary to get a person intoxicated (i.e., stoned) relative to the amount necessary to kill them is 1 to 40,000. In other words, to overdose, you would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned. In contrast, the ratio for alcohol varies between 1 to 4 and 1 to 10. It is easy to see how upwards of 5000 people die from alcohol overdoses every year and no one EVER dies of marijuana overdoses.

I wan't somebody to say challenge accepted.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:16 pm

No, seriously. Recreational drug use in any form- smoking tobacco, alcohol, the illegal drugs that schools are struggling with, using over-the-counter medication to get high- this is stuff that I will never be a part of. Talk all you want to out of your ass about how cool, hip, or mainstream it is, I don't give a shit. I have friends and family who have been or are involved in it, and I don't want to see anyone else screwed up like that. Because it screws you up, and takes you with it.

Don't do drugs, kids.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Could someone save everyone else the bother and copy paste the thing stubby said on this again.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Ham701 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Alcohol is a drug, and alcohol is manly. uwoman ross?
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

If I'm a woman, you're my bitch, mate.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:No, seriously. Recreational drug use in any form- smoking tobacco, alcohol, the illegal drugs that schools are struggling with, using over-the-counter medication to get high- this is stuff that I will never be a part of. Talk all you want to out of your ass about how cool, hip, or mainstream it is, I don't give a shit. I have friends and family who have been or are involved in it, and I don't want to see anyone else screwed up like that. Because it screws you up, and takes you with it.

Don't do drugs, kids.

I don't get high off of Ibuprofen and Tecta. It's because of them that I don't get headaches and throw up all the time.

I don't really think it's cool to do drugs either, but people make choices in their lives and even if it's the wrong one they still deserve to be treated like an adult.

My Cousin was on meth. We lost him for a few years. He was very smart as well. Currently he is rehabilitated and married with a daughter.

My view on drugs is this: Do them when you're old and dying. That way you don't screw anything up. You just get high and die.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 pm

:P

On a more serious note, everything in moderation and all that crap. I remember seeing a checklist for substance abuse somewhere on a government website, so if you're worried about that just bookmark it and take a look every couple weeks, and if you see too many damn checkmarks then it's time to quit.

Caffine is my psychostimulant of choice, because it's very hard to OD on, has few negative effects(none that i've ever come across), exists in all my favorite beverages already, and you get a lovely buzz right in the back of your spinal cord that relaxes you and keeps you awake.

Good loose leaf tea, coffee from fresh, city roasted beans(none of that Starbucks or office coffee crap), and Dr. Pepper Cherry.

Maybe some Тархун, it doesn't taste all that good, but it's pretty damn unique and brings back memories of Ukraine. It's this green Russian soda, made from tarragon. Tastes pretty much like soda made of grass.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal