Silverdream successfully trolls!? (finally)

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Warhead wrote:...I just spent £20 on there last week MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

thats what i'm saying since broke for awhile paying off an AC/Heater unit, this bites.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Asterios wrote:

thats what I'm saying since broke for awhile paying off an AC/Heater unit, this bites.

Why would a southerner need a heater unit? Maybe you should just step outside if your too cold.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Asterios wrote:

thats what I'm saying since broke for awhile paying off an AC/Heater unit, this bites.

Why would a southerner need a heater unit? Maybe you should just step outside if your too cold.

Southerner? maybe to Canada or the north pole, i'm in northern California (Stockton).
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Asterios wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Asterios wrote:

Southerner? maybe to Canada or the north pole, I'm in northern California (Stockton).

Not exactly north are you? You're in mid-US, which is still south of North US and Canada, where winters aren't "Does it snow this year?"

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Asterios wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Asterios wrote:

Southerner? maybe to Canada or the north pole, I'm in northern California (Stockton).

Not exactly north are you? You're in mid-US, which is still south of North US and Canada, where winters aren't "Does it snow this year?"

Well lets see in past week or two we've had tornados 100 miles away, snow less then that to the east, and serious rain storms and hail here and this is June, and yes it has snowed in this town before.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Asterios, you know you are allowing a 15 year old emo play you, right?

:lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Asterios wrote:Well lets see in past week or two we've had tornados 100 miles away, snow less then that to the east, and serious rain storms and hail here and this is June, and yes it has snowed in this town before.

Ooo, it's snowed here before. Big fucking deal. Up North, the majority of the year is winter. 1 month of good summer weather.

Serious rain storms? The beaches and Rivers near my homes are flooded almost every year. Some idiots even get parts of their homes wrecked.

Tornados? BC has been overdue for the last 100 years on a major earthquake. There's a good chance my friends in Delta and Richmond will die, cities will be wrecked, and Vancouver could be hit by a resulting tsunami. How's that for tornado 100 miles from here.

I don't know why shit for brains like you make shit up and shit on threads made to help the fucking community which you yourself are a part of. I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to sit here and take your bullshit with a grin on my face and a napkin in my shirt.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Hoboman wrote:Asterios, you know you are allowing a 15 year old emo play you, right?

What can I say i'm bored so thought I'd humor him.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Hoboman wrote:Asterios, you know you are allowing a 15 year old emo play you, right?

Damnit Hoboman. You could've let him get all pissy first.

Also, I am not 15 and certainly not an emo. You need to brush up on your fact checking.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

and you need to brush your hair. but we can't always get what we want... :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I once read somewhere that Wisconsin has 4 seasons: Winter, Near Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

true, except for the last one. there was a mild spring where I lived.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Asterios wrote:Well lets see in past week or two we've had tornados 100 miles away, snow less then that to the east, and serious rain storms and hail here and this is June, and yes it has snowed in this town before.

Ooo, it's snowed here before. Big fucking deal. Up North, the majority of the year is winter. 1 month of good summer weather.

Serious rain storms? The beaches and Rivers near my homes are flooded almost every year. Some idiots even get parts of their homes wrecked.

Tornados? BC has been overdue for the last 100 years on a major earthquake. There's a good chance my friends in Delta and Richmond will die, cities will be wrecked, and Vancouver could be hit by a resulting tsunami. How's that for tornado 100 miles from here.

I don't know why shit for brains like you make shit up and shit on threads made to help the fucking community which you yourself are a part of. I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to sit here and take your bullshit with a grin on my face and a napkin in my shirt.

my my testy aren't you, for starters what was made up? as for earthquakes, meh their nothing, been there done that, had some that felt like a roller coaster, wheee, shall we talk floods? been there done that.

so until you have one clue about me, don't even go there, tell me how does it feel living at home with mommy and daddy?

If you want to go ther eSilver we can and I'll trump you any day of the week, because your nothing but a pathetic little loser who has nothing better then try to bitch at someone on the internet, seriously dude get a life.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Asterios wrote:who has nothing better then try to bitch at someone on the internet

Isn't that what you just did?
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Asterios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Zupponn wrote:I once read somewhere that Wisconsin has 4 seasons: Winter, Near Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction.

Want to talk cold, Montana during winter is one miserable place, and its not the cold that gets you but the wind chill factor.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion

Next

Return to The Metal