I started drinking

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:54 am

Image
Drinking is allowed from 16 here, and I have been enjoying it a lot.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby BFenix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:Image
Drinking is allowed from 16 here, and I have been enjoying it a lot.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4610
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Tuefish » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:06 pm

I drank half of a bottle of scotch yesterday.
I never do anything borderline.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
Image
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 am
Location: The Emerald city

Postby severalcatsdancing » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 am

Alcohol=/= coolness.
Image
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Tim Hortons

Postby Rody » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 am

It still be darn fine to drink on occasion.
but yeah, I'd agree. drugs are CLEARLY way cooler.</s>
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 am

I drank iced vodka once.
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 am

Rody wrote:It still be darn fine to drink on occasion.
but yeah, I'd agree. drugs are CLEARLY way cooler.</s>

I laughed.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Everything in moderation man.
Not drinking = respectable but kinda lame.
Drinking a lot = you act like an ass and die twenty years earlier.
Drinking in moderation(session beer, stopping after first drink) = Manly.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Rody » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Everything in moderation man.
Not drinking = respectable but kinda lame.
Drinking a lot = you act like an ass and die twenty years earlier.
Drinking in moderation(session beer, stopping after fifth drink) = Manly.

fix'd that for ya.
what are you? a wuss?

only when you need to drive some good amount of hours later should a single drink be all you take.
really now... a singular beer when going to a pub is lame, just don't continuously drink alcoholics.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I am underage, so I don't drink.
Guess it makes me a wuss :P .

Dunno, in my experience drunk people act like assholes and make no sense. It's funny for a while but then it just gets annoying.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby BFenix » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Keldoclock wrote:I am underage, so I don't drink.
Guess it makes me a wuss :P .

Dunno, in my experience drunk people act like assholes and make no sense. It's funny for a while but then it just gets annoying.


It highly depends on how drunk people get. I know people who get out of hand and others that simply remain calm and quite.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4610
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Rody » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:10 am

In my experience tho, people just have a few drinks and have a gezellig time.
well, in certain places, there ARE the few assholes who really shouldn't drink as much as they do, or perhaps it doesn't matter and they just use the alcohol as an excuse to become even greater assholes.

but mostly people just have decent fun and gezelligheid.

nah, you're not a wuss for not drinking that is cool and respectable, you're a wuss for only drinking a single drink on an evening, and a cheapskate.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Ham701 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am

Funny, I had rum the day you posted this Silva. And like half a can of budweiser(Which IMHO is nasty)
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 am

Rody wrote:In my experience tho, people just have a few drinks and have a gezellig time.
well, in certain places, there ARE the few assholes who really shouldn't drink as much as they do, or perhaps it doesn't matter and they just use the alcohol as an excuse to become even greater assholes.

but mostly people just have decent fun and gezelligheid.

nah, you're not a wuss for not drinking that is cool and respectable, you're a wuss for only drinking a single drink on an evening, and a cheapskate.

fuck yeah! YOUR ARE RIGHT!

Also:
I'm drunk of my ass from beer right now.
Image
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Everything in moderation man.
Not drinking = respectable but kinda lame.
Drinking a lot = you act like an ass and die twenty years earlier.
Drinking in moderation(session beer, stopping after first drink) = Manly.


But it's really funny when I start threatening people. Also I don't expect to live too long, if I don't die in a motorcycle crash I'll die of a bad diet or STDs.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest