Wubstep

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Wubstep

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Thought this is the appropriate forum for this.

Anyone notice how the majority of dubstep songs are too long, too repetetive and when you get to it too shitty. The only purpose of dubstep should be comedy/torture.

Discuss.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7482
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Zahru II » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 am

Futile effort is futile.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4301
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Wubstep

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 am

Silverdream wrote:Thought this is the appropriate forum for this.

Anyone notice how the majority of dubstep songs are too long, too repetetive and when you get to it too shitty. The only purpose of dubstep should be comedy/torture.

Discuss.

I'll explain this to you. Dubstep is party music ad a lot of people only like it when wasted including me. The reason for this is as your are under influence you tend to loose track of time and vibrations and baselines become are awesome some way or another.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Sucks when not at party.

Sucks less at party.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 am

Even for people who like it, I don't see why anyone would listen to it unless they were dancing. It just sounds boring.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby piltogg » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 pm

its also very bad for dancing because it's unpredictable.. you might be thinking of jumpstyle? dubstep is pretty much just for hipsters to listen to while smoking pot. Or at least thats what it was for back when i cared enough to pay attention to it.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby Ham701 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Piltogg, are you retarded? The thing with hipsters is they DON'T listen to mainstream stuff. Any way, this is the only dubstep song I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7lXcUvgwY
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby mgb519 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Skrillix is good.

All other Dubsteb is trash.

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2fqGqpz ... re=related
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby piltogg » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 pm

well.. it wasnt mainstream back when i was paying attention to it.... I don't really know anymore.. is it on the radio or something?
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

You need to be like this Image to appreciate dubstep if you normally aren't a enthusiast.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 pm

piltogg wrote:well.. it wasnt mainstream back when I was paying attention to it.... I don't really know anymore.. is it on the radio or something?


Everyone has known what dubstep is since 2010.

Deal with it.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7482
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm

BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Next

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest