Poniys vs. Scavs

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu

Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Image

Twilight Sparkley, Flutterdie and Applesmack along with a friendship squad of redneck poniys are sent to study the indigenous culture and possibly conquer and enslave them.

Image

The indigenous culture is a jungle scav group known as the "Stoned Crows".

Image

Image

They outnumber and surround the poniys.

Image

Twilight Sparkley attempts a bring-it-to-life spell on an old AA gun.

Image

Image

However, it kills Flutterdie.

Image

The redneck Poniys use their farming talents to move the shrubbery into strategic places, effectively making the scavs overwhelming numbers useless.

Image

Image

The scavs, both respecting and fearing the shrubbery clutter up. If only that kamikaze poniy were still alive.

Image

The razgrizzlies are forced to go over the BURP.

Image

And a Scav and poniy are locked in mortal coil.

Image

The poniys gang up on the scav, but he survives their underpowered attacks.

Image

Applesmack and another redneck poniy fail their skill rolls.

Image

Image

Twilight crushes the scavs with a giant piece of fungi.

Image

The razgrizzlies continue to climb the burp.

Image

A lone scav emerges from the fungi.

Image

And a redneck poniy is killed.

Image

Applesmack bucks a scav to death.

Image

And these two gang up on a scav, but their bucks do nothing.

Image

Image

Twilight blasts a scav in the brain.

Image

The scav attacks the blue redneck poniy.

Image

And this is the damage roll.

Image

Image

Image

A dungan divebombs the other redneck poniy.

Applesmack and the other redneck are totally useless.

Image

Even Twilight's magic bolt is a failure.

Image

Image

A scav avenges his fallen brothers and sisters.

Image

And that is when I quit. In my experience, poniys need to be beef'd up. In this battle, the heroic feats were the only successes. If I had more kamikaze or horny poniys, perhaps they would have done better.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Zupponn » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:27 pm

The sad part is that you actually have the poney toys.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5790
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Predator » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 am

Zupponn wrote:The sad part is that you actually have the poney toys.

How is that sad? The more units, the more carnage, the better. I am speaking from a non-brony POV right now.

Also, Silva, I don't think you'll ever see this from me again, but:
:666: :sparta: :iconcur: :boss: :ftw: :guinness: :csi: :zig: :dog:
Image
And yeah, the pwnys need a buff! I am in the process of making some myself, and maybe I'll revamp some stats if I have the time.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Image

I'll try to find more blind bags to get more unicorns and Pegasi. The Third Alliance is toast.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Predator » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Silverdream wrote:Image

I'll try to find more blind bags to get more unicorns and Pegasi. The Third Alliance is toast.

Dark brown toast or gold toast? I'll also contribute by both copying Arkbrik and making a pro pwny faction called hoofed avengers.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby BFenix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Predator wrote::666:


Never, use a :666: smiley for any p o n y -related stuff.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4780
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Cytheran » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm

What... is... this...
TROLOLO
Cytheran
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: Lego Rehab

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Ex_Bajir » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm

BFenix wrote:
Predator wrote::666:


Always, use a :666: smiley for any p o n y -related stuff.

What?
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Re: Poniys vs. Scavs

Postby Predator » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Ex_Bajir wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Predator wrote::666:


Always, use a :666: smiley for any p o n y -related stuff.

What?

Admin went MAXIMUM TROLLING.
mod trolled more
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.


Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests