The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Scratch » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

I'd be happy with another extension too, wasn't this a problem last year? We decided to extend the date for this year's contest then never did.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:So who won?

I'm not sure. Personally I don't feel that there have been enough entries so far to actually judge a winner, so I'm gonna say that we have until next week at this time to get at minimum two more entries in. Otherwise, we might have to either just pick a winner or cancel the whole thing.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Scratch wrote:I'd be happy with another extension too, wasn't this a problem last year? We decided to extend the date for this year's contest then never did.


Please hurry.

It really sucks this year that me and Zahru are the only entrants so far. I mean I really liked Zahru's battle (as always), and I was proud of what I did but I just want to read a bunch of new battle reports.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7298
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Apollyon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Haven't yet been able to play a battle for HH this year. :-/
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zahru II » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 am

At worst we'll just rename it Hanukkah Hellhunt by the time it wraps up
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Bragallot » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am

I would probably do something but I barely have time to get around to my forum battles.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby alphafalcon541 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:05 pm

making one today
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby alphafalcon541 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:06 pm

hurrying sorry I'll try to get it finished by 8 tonight
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Scratch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Is the deadline 1 PM or midnight thursday? Because I have a class in the morning and might not be able to get it in by one.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Silverdream » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 pm

The deadline is hurry the fuck up man. We need at least 3 battle reports to have a contest.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7298
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 pm

What Silva said.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 pm

am i still a judge dear zupponnn????
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Colette » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

Zupponn wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!

I'll do it tomorrow when I come back.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Colette » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!

I'll do it tomorrow when I come back.

I've been so fucking busy recently, could I please hand off the baton to someone else so as not to hold everyone up?
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

PreviousNext

Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests