The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Scratch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Is the deadline 1 PM or midnight thursday? Because I have a class in the morning and might not be able to get it in by one.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Silverdream » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 pm

The deadline is hurry the fuck up man. We need at least 3 battle reports to have a contest.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6729
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 pm

What Silva said.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 pm

am i still a judge dear zupponnn????
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Zupponn » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Colette » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

Zupponn wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!

I'll do it tomorrow when I come back.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Colette » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:am i still a judge dear zupponnn????

Yes.


Now that we have 3 submissions, commence the judging! Judges, please post your scores for each battle in that battle's thread, then I will gather them up and get the official tallies together and name our new Lord of Battle!

I'll do it tomorrow when I come back.

I've been so fucking busy recently, could I please hand off the baton to someone else so as not to hold everyone up?
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 am

who won?
Brikguy: complains about stuff but still has a galactic empire of 1 tin robot
User avatar
motorhead fan
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:44 am

motorhead fan wrote:who won?

brikguy won

brikguy always wins
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 am

Brikguy? BuT BUT BUT thats impossible!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! why why why why??????
Brikguy: complains about stuff but still has a galactic empire of 1 tin robot
User avatar
motorhead fan
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 am

motorhead fan wrote:Brikguy? BuT BUT BUT thats impossible!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! why why why why??????

accept the wrath of brikguy's ultimate power
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Silverdream » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:07 pm

I second declaring Brikguy a winner. Zahru gets second place, and Warhead gets third.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6729
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:10 pm

brikguy gets first, second, third, and and honorable mention
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Silverdream » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Okay. Sorry for my mistake.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6729
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 4th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby Quantumsurfer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 pm

The real winner is you, gentle reader.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests