The Island battle

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Corovas
Warrior King
Location: Everywhere... And also nowhere... but mostly everywhere...

The Island battle

Post by Corovas » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 pm

The Armies:

Briknet:

Lost in the vastness of space existed a formless intelligence. Abandoned by it's creators, it had no purpose. One day, it heard a voice from depths of space.

"The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug."

The images flooded it's existence. It had a purpose. Briknet became self-aware.

His Royal Majesty's Advanced Idea Mechanics (HR-MAIM):

Faced with the growing threat from Cosmic beings, Swathes of Mutants, Ravenous Robots Murderous Monsters, and Misguided Militias, Britain needed something new, something smarter. thus was born HR-MAIM. The parliament was approached by an engineer by the name of Arthur Thompson.

He suggested a division of the British military more focused on development of Technologies to fight their enemies and less on "sanity" and "regulations." They created giant mechsuits, advanced weaponry, flying monopods and any other ideas that crossed their engineers slightly dangerous minds.

After the first Thompson died at sea, his twin brother/ clone took his place. The clone proved to be less than competent, and when he was found out, he was promptly demoted. Michiko Yorishku from the Japanese sister branch stepped up and has so far been more than acceptable as a replacement.

Awesome Pawsoms:

On a strange world, the pulp heroes and villains live. Mighty heroes fight skeleton hordes. Mad Scientists clash with evil Socerors. One day, a foe of incredible ferocity came from the heavens, threatening everything. The world banded together. Mad Science, Necromancy, Angry Bros, and Archeologists cam together to repulse the enemy. They then advanced out, to ensure they would never have to fight on thier home again.

Space Swedes:

Welcome to the swede recruitment center. In this universe filled with religious zealots horrible tyrants and the occational angry god we are the beacon of hope in a place were it is all but demolishd. We started when arceologists discoverd an ancient relic, a piece of tek that was so amazing that it destroyed all thought of genocide and fear. Instead it filled their small little ABS minds with Helping and kindness. of course they were immediatly slaughterd by a raiding faction that took a look at the relic and decided that they must spread happiness and free healthcare by force if necassary. you may leave if you like now.

And the full report is here: http://imgur.com/a/bpO2k
There's a Character limit on these things?

Bilbo Baggins
Frodo Baggins
Luke Skywalker
Katniss Everdeen
King Arthur
The Doctor
Jack Skellington
Spider-Man
Darth Vader
Rick Grimes
Artemis Fowl
Alex Rider
James Bond
Malcolm Reynolds
Sir Lancelot
Amaterasu

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: The Island battle

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm

I was so hoping that those sly space sweedes would stumble upon stupendous surprise victory.

Taxonomer_X
BrikWars Legend

Post by Taxonomer_X » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

I ran Briknet. This was our first really strange terrain setting. We've tweaked it to make it more destructive in the last two battles. No pictures, though...

We'll try to get some pics up in the Armory soon. We play just about every weekend.

Corovas
Warrior King
Location: Everywhere... And also nowhere... but mostly everywhere...

Post by Corovas » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

I ran HR-MAIM. I had been in the midst of a win streak and this was the end of it. Of course this was the first one that we took pictures of :?

Also, It was really unexpected for the Pawsoms to win, and I think this was his first victory.
There's a Character limit on these things?

Bilbo Baggins
Frodo Baggins
Luke Skywalker
Katniss Everdeen
King Arthur
The Doctor
Jack Skellington
Spider-Man
Darth Vader
Rick Grimes
Artemis Fowl
Alex Rider
James Bond
Malcolm Reynolds
Sir Lancelot
Amaterasu

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Now that's some comically constructed commentary.

SwedesInSpace
Hero

Post by SwedesInSpace » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 am

well i admit that i got kind of oblitarated in the first 3 turns. i went out pretty cool 8)
SWEDES IN SPACE!!! want some healthcare?