Holding The Base: PRA Mission #1

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

pesgores wrote:It's public already.

It's very noticeable you fought it solo: some orders and some stuff that happened clearly shows it. But I think it's cooler that way! :D

Which orders made it obvious? I'm probably going to be doing a few more solo ones and I want to make sure it doesn't seem like I'm biased.

To be honest I wasn't biased at all. I had no idea who was going to win and I actually thought the mutants would win even with the small entranceway and the grenades. I had more points on the mutant side and I thought with the officer in the prison who had an entire game to try to break out it would cause more carnage, but he got smoked early on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Thanks for the input guys. There will most definitely be more like this, maybe even a campaign style? I think that's a good idea. I'll make a stream of events and battles based off of the outcomes of the battles I have with some comics or something like that before the next battle to show events.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby pesgores » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
pesgores wrote:It's public already.

It's very noticeable you fought it solo: some orders and some stuff that happened clearly shows it. But I think it's cooler that way! :D

Which orders made it obvious? I'm probably going to be doing a few more solo ones and I want to make sure it doesn't seem like I'm biased.

To be honest I wasn't biased at all. I had no idea who was going to win and I actually thought the mutants would win even with the small entranceway and the grenades. I had more points on the mutant side and I thought with the officer in the prison who had an entire game to try to break out it would cause more carnage, but he got smoked early on like Bonn-o-Tron.

The soldier that left the prison so the mutant could get away is the best example.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Froot Loops are way better than Raisin Bran, in my opinion.
Magnificent, nonetheless!
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby silvadream » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are my favourite cereal.
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:32 am

I like Raisin Bran Crunch, Honeycombs, and Apple Jacks.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:06 am

Wheaties!

A.w.e.s.o.m.e. (your battle, and wheaties)
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Previous

Return to Reports From the Field