Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios
Why should I dig in older topics just to state the obvious.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
- forum disapproval celebrity
- Posts: 3343
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
cos most people on the forum can't guess the obvious sorry xusgdfagdahskahack...
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
- groin destroyer
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
- Location: Destroying Groin's Face
Great battle! (needed more baseplates
that sword you cut up was awesome! May i steal?
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Spoon
Killer Karetsu, I think you play a lot of Warcraft. BTW, night elves have hippogryphs.
- this thread is not working out
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 am
- Location: Inside a Hammerhead Gunship
That Hippogriff didn't have wings, other than that (and the battefield terrain) it was a great battle!
Tiny Tank Rannon
- 0% stupid
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:17 pm
- Location: Near Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The thing I liked most about this battle is that you and Niko were able to temporarily resolve your differences in an attempt to kill as many civilians as possible
Hopefully next time your soldiers won't feel the shame of being clubbed to death by peasants
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
- Resident Genius
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest