I have a battle write-up without visual representations

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu

I have a battle write-up without visual representations

Postby Greenkey15 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 am

Well, my friend and I had an epic battle the other day. I don't want to include pics because I'm working on a forum battle with surprise and secrecy being a major part (and I don't know where the camera is). I'll tell you what happened, though.

OVERVIEW: My Friend had a lot of minifigs with ranged weapons, I had a few "Officers" and a walker with a 3-inch gun. We both had heroes. The battle is i a Junkyard with pirates all around it. Each of us had a pet.

TURN 1: My Friend (who from now on shall be known as MF), stayed in place with all of his forces behind a barricade. I moved up, and my walker (which shall be known as Lil' Prime), blew open a wall for it to go through. I moved up, and put my barricade on top of my dog, and moved it up.

TURN 2: MF stayed there, and tried a Heroic feat with his hero. He tried to crush my Hero with a wall by shooting it. It failed. The bullet ricocheted off the wall and hit the Hero, knocking off all his equipment, preventing him from attempting a Heroic Feat next turn. I ran up and Lil' Prime blew a broken fighter up (for the heck of it). It revealed a GOLDEN ASSAULT RIFLE OF NO FAIL! My hero grabbed it, and it prevented Critical Failures to happen to my Hero. My "officers" shot a pirate, and pissed off the other pirates.

TURN 3: MF failed shooting Lil' Prime with a Grenade Launcher and killed himself somehow, Lil' Prime shot at a Pirate but missed. My "officers" tossed a 'nade and killed one pirate and shot the other.

TURN 4: MF was eliminated this turn. He tried to shoot my hero but got a Critical Fail. He shot a tank with the Pirate Hero in it! The Pirate Hero killed the shooter and two of his buddies. One tried to throw a sticky grenade at my hero, but stuck his own hand and "High 5'd" his friend. His friend failed to gnaw his arm off, and accidentally shot his unlucky friend in the face, and the grenade went off, and he shot randomly in the air. The bullet hit an Alien Mothership, which orbitally bombarded his hero, killing him. The remaining two tried to run away, but slipped on the gore pile. One threw his katana back and impaled the other, and the other shot the one who impaled him. The Pirate and my hero became good friends, and I will be using him in my Forum Battle.

I didn't even lose one person. I'm going to use Lil' Prime more often!
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby pesgores » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm

This isn't really a visual representation fail - it would be if you had any visual representations but you posted their links wrong or they didn't exist.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Re: I have a Picture Fail! ( a battle write-up)

Postby -Danel Clubb- » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Greenkey15 wrote:Well, my friend and I had an epic battle the other day. I don't want to include pics because I'm working on a forum battle with surprise and secrecy being a major part (and I don't know where the camera is). I'll tell you what happened, though.

OVERVIEW: My Friend had a lot of minifigs with ranged weapons, I had a few "Officers" and a walker with a 3-inch gun. We both had heroes. The battle is I a Junkyard with pirates all around it. Each of us had a pet.

TURN 1: My Friend (who from now on shall be known as MF), stayed in place with all of his forces behind a barricade. I moved up, and my walker (which shall be known as Lil' Prime), blew open a wall for it to go through. I moved up, and put my barricade on top of my dog, and moved it up.

TURN 2: MF stayed there, and tried a Heroic feat with his hero. He tried to crush my Hero with a wall by shooting it. It failed. The bullet ricocheted off the wall and hit the Hero, knocking off all his equipment, preventing him from attempting a Heroic Feat next turn. I ran up and Lil' Prime blew a broken fighter up (for the heck of it). It revealed a GOLDEN ASSAULT RIFLE OF NO FAIL! My hero grabbed it, and it prevented Critical Failures to happen to my Hero. My "officers" shot a pirate, and pissed off the other pirates.

TURN 3: MF failed shooting Lil' Prime with a Grenade Launcher and killed himself somehow, Lil' Prime shot at a Pirate but missed. My "officers" tossed a 'nade and killed one pirate and shot the other.

TURN 4: MF was eliminated this turn. He tried to shoot my hero but got a Critical Fail. He shot a tank with the Pirate Hero in it! The Pirate Hero killed the shooter and two of his buddies. One tried to throw a sticky grenade at my hero, but stuck his own hand and "High 5'd" his friend. His friend failed to gnaw his arm off, and accidentally shot his unlucky friend in the face, and the grenade went off, and he shot randomly in the air. The bullet hit an Alien Mothership, which orbitally bombarded his hero, killing him. The remaining two tried to run away, but slipped on the gore pile. One threw his katana back and impaled the other, and the other shot the one who impaled him. The Pirate and my hero became good friends, and I will be using him in my Forum Battle.

I didn't even lose one person. I'm going to use Lil' Prime more often!
Last edited by -Danel Clubb- on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<b> Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! </b>
TROLOLO
-Danel Clubb-
Demi-God of BrikWars

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 pm

I love that you misspelled your own name, "Danel".
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Pikn Bycicle Launcher had 6 fails over a turn in our battle once so Rick Astley came out and RickRoll'd him. Here's a visual representation.

Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby -Danel Clubb- » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Blitzen wrote:I love that you misspelled your own name, "Danel".
Yeah, I was so mad after that.
<b> Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! Daniel is awesome! </b>
TROLOLO
-Danel Clubb-
Demi-God of BrikWars

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

You could probably get Rayhawk to change it.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Daniel Clubb » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Blitzen wrote:You could probably get Rayhawk to change it.
Crap, now you tell me after I've made another account.
<b>DEATH</b> TO THE PEACHES/FLESHIES! And, click <a href="http://smouch.net/lol/">here</a>
Daniel Clubb
Champion

Postby Greenkey15 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey, Daniel! Nice job on the battle!
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby Daniel Clubb » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Greenkey15 wrote:Hey, Daniel! Nice job on the battle!
yes, yes, I know. :D
<b>DEATH</b> TO THE PEACHES/FLESHIES! And, click <a href="http://smouch.net/lol/">here</a>
Daniel Clubb
Champion

Return to Reports From the Field