Battle for Technic Bridge

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn

Battle for Technic Bridge

Postby MrBlobJr » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 am

This is a quick little battlefield I whipped up the other night. It was designed for a scenario-type battle where you would have to defend the bridge for a set amount of turns. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

This is one side of the battlefield. It has an artillery piece and a small three-wheeler.

This is the (Mostly) Technic bridge that is in between the two starting points. I left several surprises scattered around the map so players can commit more mindless acts of violence. *motions at the dynamite over on either end of the bridge.*

This is the other side with stretcher and raft.

The whole setup. I left a lot of open spaces so that its easier to mindlessly slaughter minifigs. :D

OK, so here's the basic objective:

You and your army must defend the bridge from the enemy, who will be attempting to capture it. To actually 'win', you must defend the bridge by having at least 5 minifigs (alive, of course) on the main section of bridge for 3 of your turns. So, if I have 6 minifigs on the bridge, and my opponent has 3, and if I can last for three of my turns, I win. It doesn't matter how many minifigs your opponent has station on the bridge just as long as you have more than him/her. Hope I didn't confuse anybody.
I'll be playing on this battlefield tomorrow and I post a write up the next couple of days after.
And just a few more things; the grey part is water; I didn't have enough blue plates to cover the entire baseplate. And the wierd brown formation on that second to last picture was supposed to be a crater, but it didn't turn out to good and I was too lazy to take it off.
TROLOLO
MrBlobJr
Hero

Postby Cakeman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 am

I instantly recognized it for a crater, so it was apparently good enough :D
Cakeman
Minifig

Postby Moronstudios » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 am

Good idea. The bridge look quite well done, the technic suspension is a great touch. As Cakeman said, you did well with the crater.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby BFenix » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 am

now THATS fun! bridge battles are always awesome because the bridge is the only passage to the other side and its to straight that carnage is guaranteed... i just didnt get the dynamite, it explodes when senses movement? anyways, have fun :D (also noticed the bowl of red tiles, literally a blood bowl xD)
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby MrBlobJr » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm

BFenix wrote:now THATS fun! bridge battles are always awesome because the bridge is the only passage to the other side and its to straight that carnage is guaranteed... I just didnt get the dynamite, it explodes when senses movement? anyways, have fun :D (also noticed the bowl of red tiles, literally a blood bowl xD)

The dynamite has a detonator underneath the bridge. If one of your guys reaches it, they roll a die to see which side of the bridge explodes, thereby making entry onto the bridge difficult. Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't mention it above.
TROLOLO
MrBlobJr
Hero

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:00 pm

The best craters were the ones from the PARV fight. The one with flaming Indians.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Reports From the Field