Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Is what I say :)

Yeah, that's what I meant :oops:

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:14 pm

My most painful death happened when I used a stupendoes feat to call down a meteor shower on top of a small bunker my opponents hero was in (that hero was just getting AMAZING luck on EVERY roll). we ended up tying on our rolls.Oh, the meteors hit, but the top of the bunker was only slightly damaged. the her owasnt dead.Oh, did I mention that I had the bunker surronded by half of my team, which was about 20 minifigs? ALL dead.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:30 am

The scenario:

My friend had a treasure chest (and so i had) in the core of his base.
Some turns later, i managed to get the chest out of the fortress using some flying machines.
Then, i called an heroic feat for Obi-Wan Kenobi, that was to jump from one side of the battlefield directly to the chest's location and grab it. It worked. If only i could retrieve the chest, i would win. It would be my last chance, since my army was almost all destroyed and lying dead.

When i prepare to do the same thing and get back to my base, a small trooper, who was holding the chest before Obi-Wan took it, points a gun at Obi-Wan. Guess what, he killed my hero and i only had 2 Stormtroopers left. Damn it, i thought.

In the next 2 turns, i lost.

When i needed his help, he dies at the hands of A PITIFUL AND SMALL AND STUPID SOLDIER!!!!!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

flabort
Champion
Champion

Post by flabort » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:14 pm

My most painful death... i had a pirate's skeleton on ski's, going down a hill. now, normally skeletons can't feel pain, but it wasn't him who felt pain. at the bottom of the hill were three things: the necromancer that raised the skeleton, then a jet fuel soaked "hollow" tree, as well as a medieval knight with a flame thrower. guess who got squished between his own undead minion and a tree just as the knight found the trigger on the flame thrower? all three died, but the most painful was for the necromancer. :lol:
Flaming Leeches And Beetles On Rye Toast

My name is an Acronym

Wolfpacker
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by Wolfpacker » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 pm

The most painful death I've seen was actually CAUSED by myself. I had a giant mining vehicle that could transform into a robot. My brother's enemy officer was running underneath it to shoot at someone, when he got unceremoniusly stepped on. We decided he shouldn't be dead, just "Ridiculously, painfully hurt", and was more or less unable to contnue fighting, though he COULD crawl around. Anyway, the mining vehicle converted back to vehicular mode, and guess who was underneath it when it did so. The officer was crushed underneath one of its tires, and was promptly dragged around the battle field, until the vehicle stopped in front of a rebel base. This vehicle stayed parked here until a pair of empire soldiers tried to take control of the vehicle. However, it accidentally peeled out in reverse.
Guess who it ran over.
By now, the game was pretty much over, and I was the overall loser. But I was responsible for the most over-the-top pain ever dealt to a minifig in our Brikwars battles.
"I got it! I got it! I--"

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Heroes that never seem to die are awesome.

Reminds me of this:

also
Wolfpacker wrote:I was the overall loser.
I smell a custom rank title
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

HVNSNT SOLDIER
Hero

Post by HVNSNT SOLDIER » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Hmm, my most painful brikdeath was when one of my friend's heroes grabbed a flamethrower out of one of my trooper's hands, and shoved it down his (my trooper) throat, then making it fire off full blast. This subsequently lead to a fiery explosion, taking three others with him, one being a news crew cameraman filming the action.
Last edited by HVNSNT SOLDIER on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When cities burn and armies turn to flee in diseray
The weak ones cry "tis best to fly and fight another day!"
But true heroes know deep in their marrow when they die and fall,
"Tis better to have faught and lost, than to have never faught at all!"

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 pm

My most painful brikwars death was when a squad of rebels were attempting to take 1/2 an island over from a 6-droid squad. one of the rebels barely got behind the squad, On the droids turn 5 of the droids used their actions to shoot him off the island, as he was on the edge. He then fell 20,000 feet before hitting water. U know what its like to belly flop onto a pool? imagine 2000 times worse. He broke all of his ribs then he died of blood loss 3 seconds later. ouch!

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:05 pm

I once had a giant flying contraption dropped on two of my squads, and it killed all of them on impact. It decimated me, because, at this point, everyone had allied against me(as they so often do, because I'm just that amazing), and all I had besides them was my Farce Knight squad, and Blue Squad, which was holled up in a base with a 1d20 strength shield around. However, Brent betrayed the other two people in his legion and their armies the next turn, and joined me. He actually tricked Max into marching all his units up to the gates of my city in one big group. Needless to say, he used a Heroic Feat to hurl an explosive into the middle of them, and send them all sprawling about in different directions, dead. After this, we finished off David and his Cowboy troops, and we had won the day!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Max isn't that "non-trickable" from what I've heard

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:23 am

The most pain ful death I had was in a hostige situation and this badguy used a hostage as a human shield and said "back up or i'll kill him, but swat was kinda tired and wanted to rond it up so 5 swat guys teamed up and used overkill to shoot the hostage to pulp and then kill the badguy with more bullets.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm

mine was when a troper tried to shot a guy but missed and knocked a window out of its socket. Then in my friends turn, a guy picked up the window and threw it at the one who knocked it out of the socket in the first place and killed her by sending the window into her torso. I will post pics on brickshelf soon

Danuis
Hero

Post by Danuis » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:39 pm

most painful?

I tried to go arcrosss the ramp
Her wizard send lighting
Ramp was over cliff

I fell,bumped on a few rocks,and when i landed,stabbed by a tree trunk

Then a dragon came and rip off my heros right leg

Then a tribe of girlocks came,one ripped my face off,and one bit off my right arm,

in a attempt to shoot the girlocks,my trooper shot me 3 times in the chest

Then,i died when i said

"you sucks at firing!"
Danuis,hero,savoy!

DanNewt1.0
Nice Dubs

Post by DanNewt1.0 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 am

painful deaths???

i got several classics.

firstly having my hero attempt to kill the driver of the oncoming tank (success), and then regain control of that crazy out of control tank coming towards me (epic fail). anyone for hero pancakes??

secondly, one of my heros seemed unkillable (just the way i like them). until he tried to throw that knife over there (camera pans to see hero on ground with knife deeply embedded in himself) if only my luck had held for just a bit longer...
- Never enough Briks -

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:23 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:The most pain ful death I had was in a hostige situation and this badguy used a hostage as a human shield and said "back up or i'll kill him, but swat was kinda tired and wanted to rond it up so 5 swat guys teamed up and used overkill to shoot the hostage to pulp and then kill the badguy with more bullets.
I love this story. I'm going to add it to the rulebook as the example for the Overkill rules.