Champion
Champion

Re: Assault on Beige Carpet City!

Post by Saviordude » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 am

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 am

Thanks. I actually find value in seals of approval, even if they are from new forum members. (no offense)

Saviordude
Champion
Champion

Post by Saviordude » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

None taken.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

you bastard , you have some of those Clone Fighter Tanks, next to the Imperial Dropship battle packs *3 stormtroopers 1 tie pilot*, I wanted those the most

By the time I got back into Lego, they had already been discontinued, And I think they were only sold at Targets, Target only has apparel stores here,

I saw them on ebay, but they were upwards of $100, not worth it that much. all the star wars sets they have out for the new year are shite
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Yeah I got them when they first came out, they were only about 40-50 dollars. I must say that they are pretty good sets, definitely one of my faves, but I wouldn't pay 100+ dollars for one.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Like I said, I probably wouldn't have been able to get it anyway, it was apparentley "target exclusive" and Target doesn't have department stores in Canada, we have a few clothes stores but obviously they don't sell legos

there's a few sets you have that I wish I was around when they were being sold, the Revamped AAT, *I Used to have the EP1 Tan one*, the Tank Droids, *I have one but it's different, kind of Fugly*, those Fighter Tanks, and of course new clone troopers, the current 2011 Clone battle packs are -garbage- for army building, Might as well make a pumpkin army, the new ones arent much better because they're 2 clones and 2 droids. I rarley use droids, I have an entire army for them but that army never gets used. I'll probably buy quite a few of the Endor battle packs, but not the elite clone/droids

Still really irritated that I missed out on the Stormtrooper, Battle droid and Original Clone Battle packs, I would have cleaned the store out of those mothers, I cleaned wal mart out of all their snowtrooper sets
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 pm

The fighter tanks were also sold on Lego.com for a while. Thats how I got mine.

The new AAT and Tank droids are both pretty sweet sets. The clone battle packs from 2009 were the best IMO, but I really think that they need to make more droids battle packs (I mean CIS droids; they only had one in 2007). As for the new battle packs, the clone wats one looks neat; I'm getting a few to complement my armies. The endor set looks good too, but I don't have very many imperials and rebels.