Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn

Is this a good idea?

YES
79%
No.
21%

Total votes : 39

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:34 am

This is more backstory for the battle of I-75.

When the Peaches first broke out of Area 51 on Gaia, they liberated quite a few aliens, who agreed to help them. One of these, one Loogi of the Boogar race, helped them to create their wargas. This, the Boogarians used to great effect, infecting the legendary Staa' Waarz corps with Peachism. Armed with this bio-weapon, the Peaches seemed unstoppable.

It was at this time that the greatest of the LASCAR* drivers, Jeff Gordone, whose chances at the Lextel cup were dashed after the Pit Crews were infected** and the Capitol was taken, used his resources and popularity to found the LWAR***, liberated the Southeast from the Appalachian foothills to the Atlantic to the Mississipi, claimed the ancient metropolis of Atlanta as his capitol, and prepared for war.

* Lego Association of Stock Car Racing
** see the Ferrari Pit Crew set.
*** Lego Warriors on America's Roads

The Peach, allying with the Megablok'sh faction known as the Megians, (as well as the other Imitator factions on Gaia and the Dimmies to create the Piech Alliance,) soon launched a major assault, a huge push for Atlanta over the Smoky Ridge Pass. However, the nimble LWAR custom chopper brigades were able to raid Piech supply lines, making any sort of offensive against the LWAR unpracticable until the Gas Stations of the chopper brigades could be dealt with.

To achieve this, the Piech brought their foremost scientist, Loogi the Boogar, to Cincinnati, in order to convert their Peachanium stocks there into wargas. Then, General Gordone played his trump card. A force of elite LWAR commandos, armed with the heaviest vehicle the LWAR had available, a class III Juggernaught, hit the Piech border guards along the Blue Ridge lines hard. They broke through, assaulted the Piech gasworks, destroyed the Mutation machines there, and captured Loogi and the Peachanium. Pursued by the Piech army, the Jug went back along a different route, headed straight down I-75, only a small force of Megian and Piech blackhats between them and Atlanta...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Greenkey15 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Well, I got some new Anti-Peach propaganda!

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby james+burgundy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 pm

There is not a lot of other things in this wolrd that beats killing peachs
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Niflheim » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 am

This is like White people killing black. Gee, I think Peaches are fine, I mean, they're not super evil or anything. :roll:
I think we should end this war and go fight the evilest enemy....More evil then Megabloks....
JACK STONEIANS!

*~*Niflheim*~*
Yeah, you better still damn click my dragon eggs. And I'll click yours. Just PM Me so I will click yours
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby tahthing » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Niflheim wrote:This is like White people killing black. Gee, I think Peaches are fine, I mean, they're not super evil or anything. :roll:
I think we should end this war and go fight the evilest enemy....More evil then Megabloks....
JACK STONEIANS!

*~*Niflheim*~*

your arguement gose against it self with the jack stoneian part.
if your against killing diffrent kinds of minifigures because there diffrent then you shouldent hate the jack stones. and this is brikwars a minifigure wants to die in a gory and funny way, so a true punisment would be killing that minifigure in a boring way.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Niflheim » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:20 pm

tahthing wrote:
Niflheim wrote:This is like White people killing black. Gee, I think Peaches are fine, I mean, they're not super evil or anything. :roll:
JACK STONEIANS!

*~*Niflheim*~*

if your against killing diffrent kinds of minifigures because there diffrent then you shouldent hate the jack stones. and this is brikwars a minifigure wants to die in a gory and funny way, so a true punisment would be killing that minifigure in a boring way.

I know it's Brikwars, but Peach isn't that bad. Though, really, [s]Jack Stoneians[/s] 4+ minifigs need to die! They're horrible! World War 4+ians!

*~*Niflheim*~*
Yeah, you better still damn click my dragon eggs. And I'll click yours. Just PM Me so I will click yours
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:53 pm

tahthing wrote:
JACK STONEIANS!

*~*Niflheim*~*

what so bad about peaches?! i mean, half of my army infantry are peach. i mean for gods sake, there all the same legos. the only differnce is a color! teh same for megabloks. people like megabloks, so you have no right to bash a TOY, let alone a COLOR!
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Massam » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm sorry, Legos are yellow. Legos are not peach. I have nothing against megabloks. I just immensely dislike peach minifigs.
everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor

Postby Greenkey15 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby Niflheim » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 pm

O rly?
I think your wrong.

*~*Niflheim*~*
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Massam » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:32 pm

everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor

Postby tahthing » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm

"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Massam » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor