Is this a good idea?

YES
79%
No.
21%

Total votes : 39

WWP

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok, it's now called the Battle of I-75, and has its own topic.
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:36 pm

1. Sounds like a good idea for a battle, but could you move your description somewhere else?

2. Please find a different avatar. Someone else already has that one.

3. Hello!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Shaeph » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm

AmmoMan wrote:2. Please find a different avatar. Someone else already has that one.

Someone Important...

anyway, welcome!
Spend each day as if it were your last.
------------------------------------------------------
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin
Shaeph
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Yes, Almighty Benny. Check the Non-Dimmy section. He got something in the rulebook named after him.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby silvadream » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm

can I lead bonies also welcome to the forums.
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby Cpl. Halan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:38 am

the mauran republic has sent a small force to assist, they are currently heavily engaged by a horde of megabloks.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby Greenkey15 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm

As I see now, this is no longer World War Peach. The Harry Potter, the Molded Heads, the Dimmies, the Jaw-Jaws, the Jack Stone figs (some of the evilist), the Bob the Builders, and the Clone brands have all united under the title "Peich". While powerful, the UNEC forces numbers are few (we have improved troops, as I like to fight with a few, better people than a lot of sub-par people), and cannot withstand this war I call the Great Brik War. All of the brands and types of bricks are uniting against us, not looking for friendship but complete annihilation or conversion of our forces. As we speak, an elite group of UNEC Shadow Ops are infiltrating their forces. Their current reports are not good. They have invented a Peach Convertor, which in a matter of hours will turn any minifig into a Peach. We cannot afford to be taken prisoner of the Peich, as they will transform us into these horrid creatures. The people of the Good Guys (name pending, please suggest names) must band together and end the threat of the Peich. They will transform all who try to make peace into a glob of the substense that runs their Converter called Silly Putty, the natural form of Peachishness. The Peich plan to attack Legoland, California in a matter of days. We must defend Legoland at all costs!
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby tahthing » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:50 pm

megabloks are below peach they are even below lego animals!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby silvadream » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm

We shall be the Lego Lemon Spartanlike Forces.
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby pesgores » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 am

Greenkey15 wrote:As I see now, this is no longer World War Peach. The Harry Potter, the Molded Heads, the Dimmies, the Jaw-Jaws, the Jack Stone figs (some of the evilist), the Bob the Builders, and the Clone brands have all united under the title "Peich". While powerful, the UNEC forces numbers are few (we have improved troops, as I like to fight with a few, better people than a lot of sub-par people), and cannot withstand this war I call the Great Brik War. All of the brands and types of bricks are uniting against us, not looking for friendship but complete annihilation or conversion of our forces. As we speak, an elite group of UNEC Shadow Ops are infiltrating their forces. Their current reports are not good. They have invented a Peach Convertor, which in a matter of hours will turn any minifig into a Peach. We cannot afford to be taken prisoner of the Peich, as they will transform us into these horrid creatures. The people of the Good Guys (name pending, please suggest names) must band together and end the threat of the Peich. They will transform all who try to make peace into a glob of the substense that runs their Converter called Silly Putty, the natural form of Peachishness. The Peich plan to attack Legoland, California in a matter of days. We must defend Legoland at all costs!
~

Sounds like a perfect background for a covert special espionage operation, like Metal Gear Solid! Destroy the Peach Converter!

(I have a yellow Solid Snake minifig :D )
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 am

Holy shit! Who ressed my thread! Fess up! I thought it was dead!
Also,technically the first fourm battle attempt,it just died.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Cpl. Halan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 am

Mauran forces have engaged the peach and, with high casualty destroyed a horde of megabloks led by a small group of peach, the marine battle group was almost completely wiped out by huge numbers of enemies engaging at once
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Supplies are running lows,leading The Space Marine chapter The bad Moons in to combat with the imperial guard and imperial navy, and some mercs. The War Machine must continue!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Elmagnifico » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:16 am

A force of LWAR chopper-raiders, along with a jug, are currently en-route to Atlanta, with a Peich scientist. The Peich are trying to stop them. No telling what's going to happen, with the Gamma Corps, Evil Inc., and the Bonies involved as well.

(See the Battle of I-75 to see what does happen)
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Cpl. Halan » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Mauran infiltrators are attempting to locate the satellites containing the peach gas bombs.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Reports From the Field