Microscale Angels

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Microscale Angels

Postby Colette » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 pm

I thought that rather than whiteagling halo3000's topic I'd make my own topic for my LDD Angels. This will also be a statdump when I get around to that.

Everything in here (with the exception of Kaworu) is built to Scythe microscale, meaning that they are compatible with Scythe-scale microspace ships.

Adam, Lilith, Sachiel, Shamshel = WIP

Ramiel
Stats: WIP

Gaghiel, Israfel, Sandalphon = WIP

Matarael

Sahaquiel

Ireul

Leliel

Bardiel

Zeruel

Arael

Armisael

Tabris
Stats: WIP (PS, I am willing to hear anyone who has better ideas with regards to representing minifigs in micro scale, as Kaworu is WAY oversized as is)
Last edited by Colette on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Re: Microscale Angels

Postby Colette » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:35 am

Behold Arael, Angel of Birds and Light of God, although more commonly known as the Angel of Mind-Rape.

Despite having one of the most powerful AT fields among all the Angels, Arael prefers to lazily sit around undisturbed. Owing to a lack of any physical combat capability whatsoever, Arael is also technically a pacifist. Technically is the key word here...

Arael is far from defenseless, however- when provoked she has at her disposal one of the most powerful mind-rape beams ever, utterly destroying the minds of her targets and driving them to suicide.

//So I finally got around to making this one after many promises to myself to do so. This Angel was especially high on the queue because it was the one Silva specifically told me not to make and also because aside from Sahaquiel it's the other space Angel (so putting it in microspace is not as weird).

Spoiler: show
Inevitable size comparison picture. Arael is not too big when compared with an average dreadnought, and far less massive.

Reference picture.
Colette

Postby Silverdream » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:10 am

I told you not to make it because mind snuggle seems insensitive and offensive, even if it is a direct reference to the show.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 am

Silverdream wrote:I told you not to make it because mind snuggle seems insensitive and offensive, even if it is a direct reference to the show.

The Hallelujah chorus doesn't help.

Also, imagine turning that beam on the Neu-AN or even the Immortal Empire...
Colette

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:24 pm

I AM. THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED "I AM" I HAVE COME. THOUGH MY FEET SHALL NEVER TOUCH THE BASE EARTH ON THIS BLESSED QUEST, I HAVE COME. MOUNTAINS SHALL SHATTER IN MY PASSING. MY SONG IS THE CALL OF THE END OF DAYS. IN MY PASSING SHALL THE DEMON CHILDE OF LILITH BE EXCISED FROM THIS WORLD. I AM THE THUNDER OF GOD. ANGEL OF LIGHTNING. I AM RAMIEL. I HAVE COME.
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Return to LDD Forum