Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Use willpower to resist the torture for as long as possible.

"I will not betray my party."

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm

"My new friends, I made the Knight Marko a promise. I said that I would stand against Evil with and on behalf of all good peoples. What we have witnessed...that gateway...that poor woman...well, at the present time, I can see no greater evil to oppose than the Dark Lord that summoned our companion. It appears that gateway was made solely for Marko to travel through, though I would have followed if I could have. And it seems that I'll have to take the long way around...but I'll go to Rend both to find the Knight and to lend him the use of my sword in battle against this fresh hell. I hope I will not go alone."
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby mercury19 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 pm

OOC: Semaj, can I make a character transition? I was thinking of changing my character from a drunk pyro to a "Paladin of Flame" I guess you could say. Basically a pyromancer cleric of Pelor, to reference DnD. But doing it over the course of the adventure as plot or character development or whatever you want to call it.

"I'll go with yeh. I wouldn't leave anyone behind to portal of that fire, and wherever it leads, no more than I'd go in in the first place, if ye take me meaning."

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 pm

mercury19 wrote:OOC: Semaj, can I make a character transition?

That's fine with me, but you probably shouldn't have told because now I'll have something "special" waiting for you.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby mercury19 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:
mercury19 wrote:OOC: Semaj, can I make a character transition?

That's fine with me, but you probably shouldn't have told because now I'll have something "special" waiting for you.

Oh balls.

Tzan wrote:

mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 pm

"Excuse me, gentlemen. While I may not know what everything you went through to rescue Warden Falir, it seems to me like you make such a great team. Why break it up now? Still, I suppose whether or not you choose to remain companions is your decision, not mine." says the friendly boat elf.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 am

Shrug. Hammerman will follow the rest of the team.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

So, I've got Aoshi going back to the Yatsu Shogunate alone and Patrick and Fahim going after Marko. Hammermann is most likely going to help with Marko too. Is this correct?
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby mercury19 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 pm

yes for my part.

Tzan wrote:

mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Postby Quantumsurfer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm

That's how I read it, yep. Though:

"Aoshi, I can tell this quest of yours means a great deal to you but is there any way I can convince you to stay on in the search for Marko. Your skill with a blade is among the sharpest I have ever seen and your company would be most welcome in the dark days ahead."
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Falk » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:41 am

Very well. I will join you in the search for Marko. Hopefully whatever i am needed for in my home can wait.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 am

The heroes decide to rescue Marko from his terrible fate in Rend. Falir, upon learning of their decision, guides them back to Brimbatel to seek the wisdom of Lady Solira, a seeress of Eth'Driel.

"Saddens fills my heart when I think of Marko. He is not the first to have been bought by the deceptions of the Night Lord." she begins. "The journey ahead of you will not be easy, for no being there is that can enter Rend without the great evil knowing. All roads to the dark citadel are blocked and can only be opened by the sword. However, long before the Night Lord, when Rend was still a great garden of the world, an ancient magic permitted travelers to enter the land by magic. This knowledge was lost to the elves at the time of the Great Betrayal, but it is rumored that some now live who have rediscovered it's secret. I see the image of a mage that guards this secret, yet I know not where this mage is and whether or not they shall provide you with the path to Rend."

"You have only a few choices, gentlemen." adds Falir. "Either you may fight your way into Rend, past thousands of orcs, Seltanians and other horrors of this world, or seek out this mage of whom Solira speaks. If you feign willingness to join the Night Lord in order to save Marko, I'm afraid you may meet a more terrible fate. You must ask yourselves, do you really care about Marko enough to risk everything?"
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

"It seems that more is at stake here than one person's life. I like Marko and will fight for him but it is not for him that I would be willing to risk everything. I do that simply in the hope of diminishing the evil in this world, vain though it may be. In any case, where my sword arm might be practiced, I would suggest we seek out this mage. That path may be more difficult and clouded but it also seems more likely to succeed when I consider the armies of Rend, the all-seeing gaze of its evil, and the many breaching failures that have come before."
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:53 pm

The Lady Solira takes her leave as Falir addresses the group.

"Fahim, your courage is strong, but I fear you underestimate the power of the Night Lord. Nevertheless, I shall not bar your way, for if you four can bring and end to the treachery of Rend and help restore this world to its former glory, then I shall do what I must to speed you along your way. I do not know where to seek this mage, but I know of one that may have the knowledge you seek. Arch-Mage Roland of Myrindol is a keeper of many secrets. Perhaps he will offer his assistance.
The city of Myrindol is not difficult to reach from Eth'Driel. On our ships shall take you across Lake Mathos. From there, the road is secure and the locals are friendly towards those who practice the arcane ways as you do.
Beware the Leorsians, especially you, Patrick. As you already know, they hate Duathans and anyone that practices magic. If you come across one of their patrols on the way to Myrindol, I suggest you do not allow your Duathan companion to speak. Gentlemen, good luck."
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm

"Many thanks, Falir. You caution me well...I can sometimes be a little overzealous. I'll keep your warning in mind. May your path be blessed, friend."
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum