Brittanian Navy

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Brittanian Navy

Postby dilanski » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Nice Dread, especially the missile bays. Do you not like the ratings system I was going with? I know it isn't a modern way of doing things, but I thought it evoked the days of the Empire.

First Rate

Second Rate, and it continues down by size.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
Spoiler: show
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 pm

I actually liked the rating system, but to me the Britannians strike as an empire caught between the traditions of old and the systems and fuctionality of the new - so modern classification vessels would warp into battle with age old ships of the line and everything in between.

Thinking along these lines I might move onto some frigate class vessels next, after seeing what everyone else comes out with first.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby dilanski » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Caught between two systems of thinking, the Oxford class is known as both a 'Fifth-Rater' and by the slightly less demeaning 'Heavy Destroyer'. Neither particularly old or new, it was introduced shortly after the first Immortal Emissaries appeared on the brik-verse.

A multi-role vessel if ever there was one, it is capable of close in capital ship defence, mid range brawling, and long range sniping. The vessels most potent weapon being it's Ram Accelerator, capable of direct hits at long range.

The most well known ship of the class was the Etonite Prick, infamous for leading an entire squadron of support vessels into a black hole. This in no way is to be perceived as a metaphor.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Damn, but those are good. I need to start updating my Britannian ships too.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Previous

Return to LDD Forum