The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Theblackdog » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:39 am

Well, if you ever manage to build this in reality then Kaplan will be able to have a fair fight with someone. The turret design is awesome and I like how you incorporated a runway into your tank.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby transformerj » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 am

I believe someone (Silent-sigfig) said something about legs????
Image
Extended mode is a pain to paint in
User avatar
transformerj
Officer
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby transformerj » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:53 pm

A walking base
Image
Don't know what to top it off with
User avatar
transformerj
Officer
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 pm

A huge cannon.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:16 am

A gun that shoots tanks. (Sup Com 2 style)
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby transformerj » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Maverick wrote:A gun that shoots tanks. (Sup Com 2 style)


Please elaborate???
User avatar
transformerj
Officer
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Maverick » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 am

transformerj wrote:
Maverick wrote:A gun that shoots tanks. (Sup Com 2 style)


Please elaborate???

A factory that makes tanks. Then the tanks gets put into drop pods. Drop pods are moved into giant magazines. Gun shoots drop pods. When they hit the ground the open up for the tanks inside. You might have to make the tanks relatively small.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:07 pm

transformerj wrote:A walking base
Image
Don't know what to top it off with


Spoiler: show
Image


As the man who built the Behemoth, you have no idea what you are getting into. Challenge accepted.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby transformerj » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:09 am

I was thinking about shooting tanks in drop pods and had a new idea.
Instead of wasting drop pods why not integrate them.
So..... Introducing the Bug
Image
Pod mode
Image
Aerial mode
Image
Ground mode

Deployed in huge swarms the Bug can be devastating to armies.
It's 4 high powered lasers are designed to take out the weapon systems of other units.
More then powerful enough to vaporize infantry.
Individually they are easy to deal with but in a swarm their power is undeniable.
User avatar
transformerj
Officer
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet


Then production will have to begin on the long awaited Behemoth.

Mark-II.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet


Then production will have to begin on the long awaited Behemoth.

Mark-II.

I like how this is going, just don't use those same crappy legs
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby dilanski » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet


Then production will have to begin on the long awaited Behemoth.

Mark-II.

I like how this is going, just don't use those same crappy legs


Make an LDD creation before you talk about LDD creations. I thought you would of gotten this by now.
ImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Maverick » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:09 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet


Then production will have to begin on the long awaited Behemoth.

Mark-II.

I like how this is going, just don't use those same crappy legs


Make an LDD creation before you talk about LDD creations. I thought you would of gotten this by now.

In some ways ldd is harder than irl.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Dark Armies from Deadnocide

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Scythe, I think you already lost, that thing already outsizes the belmoth and its not even finished yet


Then production will have to begin on the long awaited Behemoth.

Mark-II.

I like how this is going, just don't use those same crappy legs


Make an LDD creation before you talk about LDD creations. I thought you would of gotten this by now.

So, I think the legs are crappy I live in America, free speech
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests