Danish Fleet Catalogue

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Danish Fleet Catalogue

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:21 am

Nothing big, just some LDD ships i made.
Superlight Gunship:
The Superlight is small and agile, yet packs quite a punch for such a small ship.

The Barrage Gunship:
The Barrage is lightly armored and weak... Unless you get in front of it. Six turbolasers isn't for everyone.

The Danish Heavy Gunship:
With this, nowhere is safe. It shoots in a 360 degree radius using turbolasers Lasers and a large turning turret.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Danish Fleet Catalogue

Postby motorhead fan » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 am

that's nice!
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 pm

The Heavy Gunship is pretty.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Quantumsurfer wrote:The Heavy Gunship is pretty.

Thank you.
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Zupponn » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:35 pm

I like the first one the best. The others fall to the same problem that most people do early on like Bonn-o-Tron. Try to remember that when building for microspace, you are working in a 360 degree environment and not a 180 degree environment like you would have if on land. In space, enemies can come from any direction, making the second two ships very vulnerable from the bottom.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Zupponn wrote:I like the first one the best. The others fall to the same problem that most people do early on like Bonn-o-Tron. Try to remember th at when building for microspace, you are working in a 360 degree environment and not a 180 degree environment like you would have if on land. In space, enemies can come from any direction, making the second two ships very vulnerable from the bottom.

Shit. Imma have to fix that.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Tzan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 am

Zupponn wrote: In space, enemies can come from any direction, making the second two ships very vulnerable from the bottom.

You're vulnerable from the bottom.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Zupponn wrote:I like the first one the best. The others fall to the same problem that most people do early on like Bonn-o-Tron. Try to remember that when building for microspace, you are working in a 360 degree environment and not a 180 degree environment like you would have if on land. In space, enemies can come from any direction, making the second two ships very vulnerable from the bottom.

Indeed!
In space, there is only front and back:
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Return to LDD Forum