MECH-QUEST (LXF INSIDE)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: MECH-QUEST (LXF INSIDE)

Postby Silverdream » Mon May 19, 2014 3:08 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:I have four days off starting from 3pm this afternoon so I should be able to get things running.

I need to distract myself, there is an impending death in the family so I may end up getting this started and then disappearing for a few days.

Just thought you guys should know.

I'm very sorry to hear that. What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 am

Long story short, my grandmother has been very, very ill for a long time.

Her liver is not so much non functioning, but rather re-routing the poisons it is supposed to filter back into her stomach and digestive system. She had a stoma bag fitted to run the poisons off and keep her from getting ill.

She was supposed to go back to the hospital today and have it drained, but yesterday she took a really bad fall (she's 74) and it has caused massive damage. She's in the emergency assessment unit right now, unresponsive and we've been told by the Dr it's no longer a case of "if" but "when" and how we would like her best made comfortable and wether we would like her to be resuscitated or not.

They are estimating some time in the next 24 hours. Trying to distract myself on here but I am not in a good place right now.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon May 19, 2014 3:45 am

I'm sorry to hear it, Scythe.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Theblackdog » Mon May 19, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. Hopefully the forums will provide you some relief.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:Long story short, my grandmother has been very, very ill for a long time.

Her liver is not so much non functioning, but rather re-routing the poisons it is supposed to filter back into her stomach and digestive system. She had a stoma bag fitted to run the poisons off and keep her from getting ill.

She was supposed to go back to the hospital today and have it drained, but yesterday she took a really bad fall (she's 74) and it has caused massive damage. She's in the emergency assessment unit right now, unresponsive and we've been told by the Dr it's no longer a case of "if" but "when" and how we would like her best made comfortable and wether we would like her to be resuscitated or not.

They are estimating some time in the next 24 hours. Trying to distract myself on here but I am not in a good place right now.

YES AFTER 5 months OF TORTURING ME, KARMA HAS FINALLY DECSENDED UPON YOU is what you probably expected me to say, but no, I'm not that heartless, I'm sorry for your loss man
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby BFenix » Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Long story short, my grandmother has been very, very ill for a long time.

YES AFTER 5 months OF TORTURING ME, KARMA HAS FINALLY DECSENDED UPON YOU is what you probably expected me to say, but no, I'm not that heartless, I'm sorry for your loss man

Seriously, brikguy? How immature can you get? Come back in... 5 years. At least.

Best wishes, Scythe.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:16 am

BFenix wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:

Seriously, brikguy? How immature can you get? Come back in... 5 years. At least.

Best wishes, Scythe.

Sorry, I don't advice from Spanish prostitutes
Brikguy0410

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat May 31, 2014 11:07 am

For now, I am going to take the best wishes I have.

She passed away on Thursday morning, lasting about a week longer than most of us expected. Suspected pneumonia on the chest which then lead to complete organ failure. The funeral is about two weeks away.

So yeah, I've been hovering around on here - flipping between being vaguely lost, trolling and mid-level "wtf-erry" . . . I know for a fact that it hasn't hit home yet.

IN THE MEAN TIME - I've made myself late for this project.

Expect MECH-QUEST PART ONE some time within the next twenty four hours.

VIRTUAL TRAINING.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:For now, I am going to take the best wishes I have.

She passed away on Thursday morning, lasting about a week longer than most of us expected. Suspected pneumonia on the chest which then lead to complete organ failure. The funeral is about two weeks away.

So yeah, I've been hovering around on here - flipping between being vaguely lost, trolling and mid-level "wtf-erry" . . . I know for a fact that it hasn't hit home yet.

IN THE MEAN TIME - I've made myself late for this project.

Expect MECH-QUEST PART ONE some time within the next twenty four hours.

VIRTUAL TRAINING.

I never got to know my grandfather, he died when I was a few weeks old! I can sort of relate, also, just remember, she's in a better place now
Brikguy0410

Postby Silverdream » Sat May 31, 2014 11:43 am

Honestly, brikguy in this thread just reminds me of Robin Arryn from Game of Thrones.

You do what you will, Shadowscythe. Mech Quest is awesome, but your needs are more important.
Last edited by Silverdream on Sat May 31, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Sorry man. Don't feel rushed, your life is more important than a forum battle.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Previous

Return to LDD Forum