Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby mercury19 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:10 am

I toss down my staff. Not much I can do without you guys.
Spoiler: show
Image

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Sorry it's been a while guys. Adding a few more scenes and ironing out the plot holes took a bit longer than I thought. I also had a fairly long shoot this week that ruined my sleep schedule.

Party on!

Oh yeah, expect the results tomorrow or something...
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Tzan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:I also had a fairly long shoot this week


Thats what Hitler said,
while standing in front of a mass grave.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 pm

I is not Piltogg!

In all seriousness, I recently learned that my mothers birth father was a Jew that survived the concentration camps in Poland before moving to the US.

The shoot to which I was referring was for a commercial some guys needed my help with.

Utah needs more snow.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Zupponn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Utah needs more snow.

I'd gladly give you some of mine.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Image
Our heroes weapons and armor are taken away as they are lead through a series of tunnels and dark passageways. The mysterious man hums softly to himself.

Image
Eventually, they find themselves in a great cavern that has been decorated to look like a throne room. It is damp and cold.

"Your majesty," begins the mysterious man. "These spies were caught within the borders of your glorious kingdom. They have come for the Warden from Eth'Driel."

Image
"One of them is a warrior from across the sea. In his defeat, I present to you his sword. It is a fine example of the Yatsu craftsmanship. Certainly this is a sword fit for her majesty." he continues, presenting Aoishi's sword.

Image
"A fine gift indeed! Your generosity is matched by your loyalty, Magister Lyrffrech." says the woman as she takes the sword and inspects it.

Image
She turns her attention to our heroes.

"I am Morgelyn, daughter of Arwan and the true queen of Wuldenburg. I warn you, all that defy me are quickly punished. As punishment for your shameful defeat by my soldiers, from this moment until the end of time you will serve me as my slaves. If any of you do not agree, step forward and you will serve me in spirit rather than in the flesh." she says. "Now, tell me your names and your trade so that I will know by what way you can best serve me."

Patrick detects a slight Dar'Duathan accent and rhythm when the queen talks.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Image
"Foolish pretender!" says Elos boldly to Morgelyn. "You dare to believe that an Elder Child of this world will bow it's knee to you? Wicked daughter of a forgotten and cursed house! Your people gave up the rights to these lands when your hearts became impure and set upon the vain riches of this mortal world! You will never claim me as a servant in this life and you have not the authority to command me in the next!"

Image
"Why, you insolent swine!" shouts Lyrffrech. "You will show her majesty the respect she deserves!"

He prepares to strike Elos down...

Image
... but Morgelyn stops him.

"Do not worry, Lyrffrech. Your defense of my honor shall be rewarded." she says calmly.

Image
"Elf, do not think that I have forgotten the betrayal my people have suffered at the hands of Eth'Driel. Had Elvenkind honored the oath made to my people, then you would not find yourself as my prisoner." she says.

Image
"T'was not the first born of this world that broke their oaths, O daughter of the deceived, for your ancestors forgot the paths of righteousness." says Elos.

Image
Morgelyn turns away from Elos.

"I see you choose to believe falsehoods rather than the truth!" she says.

"You do not know, but I do for I was there on the day your ancestors power was broken and the birthright given to others more deserving." he says. "You are no more a queen than the moon is brighter than the sun."

Image
"Then my ancestors shall greet you in the hereafter and you will serve them for all eternity!" says Morgelyn as she spins with the sword.

Image
Elos, a soldier of Eth'Driel, is slain by Morgelyn.

Image
"Now, the rest of you will tell me your names or your fate shall be the same as the elf's!"
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Oh shit.

"I am Sir Marko Hund."
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Falk » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 am

I am Aoishi.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby mercury19 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 am

Patrick steps forward and very subtly lets the other two know that he is about to do something stupid. They should be ready to act, or surrender and grovel to the max if we we lose.

"I'm Patrick O'Connor, also known as Patrick the Outlaw. Perhaps you've heard of me, given that you seem to be from the grand isle of Dar'Duatha. If so It's a sad shame you've forgotten how we do things there."

Then, he pulls down his pants and pisses fire on her. Literally pisses fire, considering he is a pyromancer. (Or the equivalent. I'm not really sure what you'll allow, but I'm going for shock and awe here, If it helps surprise I can skip the words.)
All the while he is yelling, "A GOOD AULD FASHIONED PISSING CONTEST!!!!!!!" (or a maniacal laugh.)

If that works and I still can, I will then turn and lob some sort of AOE effect into the soldiers.

(I'd appreciate it if you other two would act quickly before Semaj does.)

I probably just died, or at least lost my manhood. I probably also failed miserably because that's how I roll. (Ha ha RPG pun.) But I will go down in history as the ijit who pissed on a queen. Also I'm sorry if I pee on your sword falk.

Unless you veto all of this.

Then it's just: "I'm Patrick O'Connor, also known as Patrick the Outlaw. Perhaps you've heard of me, given that you seem to be from the grand isle of Dar'Duatha."
Spoiler: show
Image

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Silverdream » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:29 am

"I AM MARKOOOOO HUND, THE WOLF KNIGHT!"

I charge Lyffrech and attempt to choke him with my chains.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Falk » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am

"I AM AIOSHI THE BANISHED, OF THE YATSU SHOGUNATE"
Go for a weapon, cut Marko if I can, if not, then attack the guard.

@Mercury Flaming swords are cooler anyways, so piss away.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

mercury19 wrote:Patrick steps forward and very subtly lets the other two know that he is about to do something stupid. They should be ready to act, or surrender and grovel to the max if we we lose.

"I'm Patrick O'Connor, also known as Patrick the Outlaw. Perhaps you've heard of me, given that you seem to be from the grand isle of Dar'Duatha. If so It's a sad shame you've forgotten how we do things there."

Then, he pulls down his pants and pisses fire on her. Literally pisses fire, considering he is a pyromancer. (Or the equivalent. I'm not really sure what you'll allow, but I'm going for shock and awe here, If it helps surprise I can skip the words.)
All the while he is yelling, "A GOOD AULD FASHIONED PISSING CONTEST!!!!!!!" (or a maniacal laugh.)

If that works and I still can, I will then turn and lob some sort of AOE effect into the soldiers.

(I'd appreciate it if you other two would act quickly before Semaj does.)

I probably just died, or at least lost my manhood. I probably also failed miserably because that's how I roll. (Ha ha RPG pun.) But I will go down in history as the ijit who pissed on a queen. Also I'm sorry if I pee on your sword falk.

Unless you veto all of this.

Then it's just: "I'm Patrick O'Connor, also known as Patrick the Outlaw. Perhaps you've heard of me, given that you seem to be from the grand isle of Dar'Duatha."


:shock:
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Silverdream » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's my favourite character action of this thread.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Image
"I am Sir Marko Hund."

"I am Aoishi."

Image
"Ah yes, the pathetic wolf knight and the outcast from an inferior land. You will make excellent servants or you can join your elf friend." says Morgelyn.

Image
"And what are you supposed to be?" she asks Patrick.

Image
"I'm Patrick O'Connor, also known as Patrick the Outlaw. Perhaps you've heard of me, given that you seem to be from the grand isle of Dar'Duatha. If so It's a sad shame you've forgotten how we do things there."

Image
He then pulls down his pants and proceeds to urinate on Morgelyn while shouting, "A GOOD AULD FASHIONED PISSING CONTEST!!!!!!!", followed by a maniacal laugh.

Image
Morgelyn is speechless. The guards and Lyffrech are stunned. After a few very tense seconds, Morgelyn speaks.

"What in all the hells did you just-"

Image
The urine bursts into flames.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screams.

Image
Marko charges at Lyffrech while shouting, "I AM MARKOOOOO HUND, THE WOLF KNIGHT!"

"I AM AIOSHI THE BANISHED, OF THE YATSU SHOGUNATE" yells Aoishi as he goes for his sword.

Image
Morgelyn runs off screaming as a guard cuts Patrick on the arm with his halberd. Marko begins to strangle Lyffrech while Aoishi closes in on his blade.

Image
Marko is forced to back off as Lyffrech begins to charge with a dark energy. Another guard rushes at Patrick.

Image
Aoishi grabs his sword prepares to throw it at Marko, hoping to cut him and release the beast within. Patrick begins charging a flame to incinerate the guards. Lyffrech's power grows stronger, partially blinding Marko.

Image
Before Aoishi and Patrick can make their moves, Lyffrech unleashes a burst of dark energy. The heroes are knocked unconscious.


LATER....


Image
Marko and Aoishi wake up in a prison cell with splitting headaches. With them in the cell is a very life-like statue of a knight and a foreign looking man. Two guards stand watch at the cell.

Image
When Patrick comes to, he finds himself in Morgelyn's private chambers. It is a bit brighter than the throne room and the air smells fresher.

"The only reason you're not dead," she says, "is because of our common ancestry. If you ever do anything like that again, then I promise your death will be a sweet release from unbearable torture you will suffer from my hands. In response to your earlier statement, I am not Dar'Duathan. That is a name given to the spineless cowards that fled their homeland to live on that miserable island of yours."



Fahim, you're up. I'll PM you so you can have a little background info on why you were captured by Morgelyn's soldiers.

The statue of the knight, you know who you are. Soon, very soon.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests