Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Falk » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 am

Sure, why not?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Quantumsurfer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:37 am

Definitely interested.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby mercury19 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

That sounds cool.
Spoiler: show

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Realizing that Morgelyn is manipulating him, Patrick risks everything and says, "Is that a spot of piss on your dress there? You really should get that taken out. It's known to stain."

In addition to world domination, Morgelyn is also passionate about clean clothes.
:protip: Always wear clean clothes! Unless you're camping. Cover yourself in mud when you camp. Then the Predator won't get you.

BACK ON TOPIC...

"By the wolf's beard! Who are you?" asks Marko. The armored man says nothing as he holds his hand up. The air suddenly becomes still.

One of the guards runs to find more soldiers while the other stands his ground. The guard smiles. He knows the prisoners are unarmed and no match for his halberd which he would only use if they could break through the bars.

At least he died smiling. A very large war hammer slams through his skull and the bars.

The stranger holds the hammer for all to see.

"A-ha! How fortuitous the rumors were true!" shouts the Hatumid man.

"Stop right there!" shouts a guardsman. "By order of her majesty, Queen Morgelyn, you are to remain in your cell!"

There are four guards. Three armed with halberds and one with a long sword.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

"Hah, you think you can cage me like a common mutt! I am Marko Hund, the Wolf Knight!"

Charge and try to get injured to go into wolf-man form.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby alphafalcon541 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 pm

How do you get the white background color instead of the grid, I'm trying to figure it out
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:14 am

I'll move into position behind the knight. My goal is to minimize bloodshed by disarming and striking to knock out rather than kill.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Falk » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 am

Try and go for the halberd dropped by the guard, then attack the other guards.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:35 pm

alphafalcon541 wrote:How do you get the white background color instead of the grid, I'm trying to figure it out

The grid is always present in the program. When you take a scree shot (by pressing ctrl+K) it excludes the grid.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby mercury19 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 pm

I'm sorry guys, I'm running low on ideas. I want to burn things indiscriminately, but I also don't want to mess up whatever awesome story Semaj has for us. The piss escapade was enough. Unless morgelyn just killed me, in which case I'll see y'all later.

Since nothing seems to have happened, I try to catch the elf's eye, to see if he has anything planned, past giving the special words.
Last edited by mercury19 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tzan wrote:

mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 pm

mercury19 wrote:I also don't want to mess up whatever awesome story Semaj has for us.

It's your story too. If you guys don't think there's enough flexibility, then let me know.

If you feel the need to burn everything, then by all means, burn everything and take the consequences as they come. That's part of life.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Smash through the gate and then through the guards.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm

The armored man raises his mighty hammer...

... and smashes the cell open.

Marko runs forward, hoping to transform into his wolf-self by getting cut from a sword. Luckily, the guard captain reacts before thinking and slashes Marko.

The cut is enough to transform Marko, but it comes at a price. Being so close to a skilled swordsman makes the slash much more dangerous. Marko loses a lot of blood.

Aoishi leaps for the halberd laying on the ground as Marko beings to change.

Aoishi successfully grabs the halberd.

Using his momentum, he aims an attack at the guard in front of him.

Marko finishes the transformation and lets out a blood curdling cry.

Aoishi's attack is blocked.

Marko backs the guard captain up to the wall and is about to rip him apart until the other two guards thrust their spears at him at the same time. The attack is devasting and Marko's health falls very low. If he does not stop the bleeding soon, he will pass out regardless if he is in wolf form or not.

The stranger stands behind the armored man as they make their way out of the cell.

MEANWHILE...

Morgelyn rushes to her night stand and uses a goblet of water to clean off the supposed stain Patrick pointed out.

Patrick looks at Falir, hoping the elf will have an idea of what to do next.

Falir catches his eye and, for a moment, Patrick feels as if all of his thoughts have been searched. It leaves him dizzy while Falir speaks up.

"Lady Morgelyn, is that a sword from the Yatsu Shogunate?" asks the elf.

"Yes it is." Morgelyn says proudly. "Its the very same blade I used to kill your kin not an hour ago."

Patrick can see Falir's grief clearly, but the elf continues with his plan.

"I've heard rumors that such blades are forged in dragon's fire. The men of the shogunate and the Genji Empire worship the dragons of their isle as you worship Baeddan." he says. "If I could only examine the blade for just a moment-"

"Do you think I'm a fool?" laughs Morgelyn as she picks up Aoishi's sword. "I am Duathan! I know much more about Dragon Lore than you could ever learn in one of your unnaturally long lifetimes! If what you say is true, then this sword will emit an energy that I will recognize when I bring it before Lord Baeddan. Let us see if this truly is a sword forged in dragon's fire!"

Morgelyn leads the way back to the massive chamber where Baeddan rests. She speaks in an ancient language as she holds the sword up for the stone dragon to see.

Falir looks over at Patrick.

"I was hoping we wouldn't leave her chambers, but this is better than nothing. And please forgive me for invading your thoughts earlier." he says. "Now, would you mind showing these guards how useless their shackles are against our magic with me?"
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby mercury19 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 pm

I smile maniacally. "Why certainly, m'lad!" I turn to my left, shooting fire. I aim to light on fire any cloth on the two left guards and the front one. If one attacks, try the old block- with- shackles- so- they- break trick.
I think I'll try to avoid burning the dragon though. I'm not a hundred percent sure that won't wake it up.

Tzan wrote:

mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Postby Silverdream » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 am

Drink one of the guard's blood after ripping his arms off. Let out a roar as well.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum