Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Postby Falk » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:45 am

Keep attacking the guard, once I kill him then help Marko.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Secure a weapon as soon as possible. Defend self and watch the others' backs.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Run forward and throw my shoulder into the nearest guard, knocking him over. Then attack another guard with my hammer.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:14 pm

With a grin on his face, Patrick burns the guards next to him while Falir dispenses with the others.

The guard captain is about to slash at Patrick...

...But Falir is quick to respond.

They take the key from the captain, unlock their shackles and confront Morgelyn.

"It's over, usurper! Lay down the sword and return with us to your chambers!" orders Falir.

"My work will not be finished until I say it is!" shrieks Morgelyn. "Your trickery may have bought you a few minutes, elf scum, but your blood will awaken Lord Baeddan..."

"... with or without your consent." she says.

Falir and Patrick turn to discover Lyrffrech barring the way back to Morgelyn's chambers.

"I'll give you one more chance to join me, Patrick." says Morgelyn. "One more chance or you can die as a traitor to your people."

BACK AT THE PRISON CELL...

To replenish the blood he's lost, Marko rips off the guard captain's arm and drinks from it. His health is partially restored.

The armored man shoves a guard with his shoulder and knocks him down.

Then with a swing of his mighty hammer, he bashes another guards head clean off!

Aoishi uses the other end of the halberd to knock the wind out of the man he's fighting.

With their foes incapacitated, Aoishi and the armored man prepare to deal finishing blows.

They are successful. Aoishi cuts the guard deep enough to deal death while the other is nearly obliterated by the armored man's hammer.

The stranger grabs a weapon while Marko's howl echoes throughout the caverns. All immediate threats have been eliminated.

The stranger notices a chest nearby.

"Aoishi-san, feel the call of your blade... Feel it's power grow... An ancient one feeds it... It shall strengthen you..."
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Lap up the pool of blood like a dog, before running to Patrick. Use canine senses to locate.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby mercury19 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Turn to Morgelyn and say
"A traitor to mah people? Last Ah checked, you weren't even of mah people. You can't decide that. You're to busy hidin in your cave with your rock dragon. MAH people live the good life on the Isle o Dar'Duatha. WE have a great time, drinkin an' laughin an' earnin our livelihoods.We don' need you, your pet sorcerer or your rock dragon. Go burn in the underworld."
Then burn the witch to the ground.
mercury19
Minifig

Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Postby Quantumsurfer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 pm

I'll go over and give the chest a once over. If it looks ok, I'll pop it open if I can.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Take off running as fast as possible towards the direction of the dragon. I can feel his presence growing, so I know exactly which direction to go.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Falk » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:17 am

Follow the call of my blade, hopefully it's near to Morgelyn and the dragon.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:45 pm

The stranger cautiously inspects the chest. It appears to be simple and not trapped, so he opens it. Marko drinks from the spilled blood, further restoring his health.

A lucky find! The party's gear is stored inside! The group quickly puts on their armor, with the exception of Marko who is still in wolf form.

Feeling the call of his sword, Aoishi runs toward it. Marko sniffs the air for Patrick's scent. He finds it and speeds past Aoishi.

Back in the Dragon's Cavern...
"A traitor to mah people? Last Ah checked, you weren't even of mah people! You can't decide that!" shouts Patrick in response to Morgelyn's offer.

He continues. "You're to busy hidin in your cave with your rock dragon. MAH people live the good life on the Isle o Dar'Duatha. WE have a great time, drinkin an' laughin an' earnin our livelihoods."

Morgelyn's grip tightens on the sword.

"We don' need you, your pet sorcerer or your rock dragon. Go burn in the underworld!" he shouts before raising his hands.

"Patrick, I don't think-" says Falir.

Fueled by his anger, Patrick casts his most dangerous flames yet, but they are simply absorbed by a magical barrier.

"As long as Lyrffrech lives, we can not harm Morgelyn." Says Falir loudly for their enemies to hear.

The others arrive in the cavern.

"You were given a chance to join her majesty, Patrick. But it seems you have chosen to condemn yourself and your friends to death!" shouts Lyrffrech as he begins to transform.

"I will have your blood, elf!" says Morgelyn to Falir. "It would have been better if you had sacrificed yourself willingly, but Lord Baeddan accepts the unwilling as well!"

Lyrffrech completes his transformation. He reveals his true identity.

"So, this is your true form, Lyrffrech? Old Duatha lost the birth right of your assistance long ago. All of Scalekind will be shamed by your acts!" shouts Falir. "Do not think you are the only one here that can wield the power of old!"

Falir's hand begins to glow a soft blue as he chants "Thur gelen ai hamarui!"

An ancient power weaves it's way through the heroes.

Their hands glow blue while their wounds heal.

Patrick feels the power in his hands as well.

ALL HEROES GAIN +1 ACTION PER ROUND. TOTAL= 2 ACTIONS.

Suddenly, Falir's voice can be heard in the minds of the heroes.

You have all come far and risked your lives for mine. I hope someday that I may repay you for this great debt. Lyrffrech is only a lesser being of greater sires. He is mortal and must be defeated. Morgelyn is a fool, but so long as her power source remains intact, we can not best her. One or two of you must find your way to her chambers and destroy the orb she keeps on the pedestal. Once it is broken, she will be weakened.

Morgelyn has slain many of my kinsman in her lust for power, but I do not believe all the blame lies with her. Lyrffrech has influenced her for many years and it is because of him that she is corrupt. If you can, keep her alive so that she may face trial in Wuldenburg.

If my blood is spilled, I'm afraid they will use it to awaken Baeddan. His is a power that we can not contend with and hope to survive.

OVERVIEW
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Call down lightning to strike the ground above these caverns and have rubble fall onto the likke dragon man. Then advance towards him.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Marko thinks "I am unafraid of death. I will stand and fight."

I'm not sure who of us should leave. I may actually be the weakest with my lack of armour.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Falk » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:24 am

I can go with someone to find the orb, but I'm not sure if I should go for my sword first.

Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm

As an expert swordsman, I am well suited to any of the tasks set before us. I think, perhaps, that I am best suited to guarding Falir. In truth, he is the reason I came this far. I heard his call for aid and now I will answer it.

I'll rush over to him and take up guard position. I want to use my actions to parry and counterattack, mostly. But if I get the opportunity to perform an attack maneuver, I'll do that for one action and keep the other in place for a protective action for Falir.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Okay, because I'm unarmed and unarmoured, I'll begrudgingly go to destroy the pedestal. Marko will try to use his wolf speed and senses to try to get there fast.

Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum