Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
GeneralSturnn
Battlefield General

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by GeneralSturnn » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm

actually, been collecting lego since I was 6, I have a little over 275 people now, maybe more, started building bigger and bigger war machines last night, so far have roughly 5 scout speeder's, 1 armored car, 1 armored transport, 1 Juggernaut Titan, and working on a new starship, will name it when I finish it.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Let the :belushi: begin!

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Post by AZKAMAT » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 pm

* - Who are you?
* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
* - Where do you come from?
* - What is your quest?

I am AZKAMAT, Commander in Chief of all military forces, land and space, of the great Federalist Party of our wondrous homeworld Buttsylvania, and all forces derived thereof. I discovered Brikwars back in March, and have been playing ever since. I actually am not a lifelong fanatic for brick...er...'scuse me, brik toys; I only just got hooked back on Lego almost 2 years ago. I never even liked them that much in my child hood. Anyway, my passion is ranged infantry combat, and my armies and the battles they fight greatly reflect this. I modified the rules so that the average assault rifle shoots 30 inches; a .50 Cal Barret, 60 inches. Alas I'm also a rather horrible builder...to make an understatement.

Yes, yes, I live with mom and dad still. But I seriously doubt Warhead would want the FBI...

Like, for serious? South Carolina. Right outside Charleston...In the middle of nowhere.

To destroy the delusional and naive Utopian forces of Urinatus, seize AssCrapistan and annihlate its alien population, and spread Lady Liberty's message throughout our 3-world star system (And perhaps the universe, in time) by means of bayonet, lead, rocket, and M1 Abrams Tank.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image

Reality Glitch
Champion
Champion

Post by Reality Glitch » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

A new member for the new year.

:studgod:

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome. We have quite a few joining the forums recently.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Trolls being idiots.

Post by Tzan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:you guys are total scrubs u joined in 2013 noobs
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Reality Glitch
Champion
Champion

Post by Reality Glitch » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Well, then. Any open slots in a forum battle, that I can fill?

Tzan

Post by Tzan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Reality Glitch wrote:Well, then. Any open slots in a forum battle, that I can fill?

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 16&t=10550

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Post by AZKAMAT » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 pm

I have no concept of what the significance of that is. But I take your word for it.

Not really, if you have entire room floor spaces to play on like I do. There's an entire gym room in my house that is never used. The 60 inches for the snipers is the longest currently used, and gets ate up fast. Also, I use a big skill and mobility penalty for sniper rifles. Use of 5, firer must be still, and there's also a big penalty for shooting close range targets. On top of that if it's a big sniper the user gets a -1 inch movement penalty and for every consecutive shot gets a -1 skill penalty. If I play on a table or other confined space I shrink the ranges back down to regular size, though.

I came up with these extreme range rules after I decided it seemed boneriffic for a few orks with axes to close with an MG nest over open ground because the range was limited to 10 inches. So I tripled the ranges listed in the rule books, and now melee combat is almost totally unheard of.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

As a note, Overwatch_Elite is indefinitely banned from posting in this forum due to his incessant abuse of newbies and generally being off-topic. All of his posts here will now either be edited in a funny manner, moved to thunderdumb, or deleted on sight.

yordin
Battlefield General

Post by yordin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 am

Hello and Guten Tag

Who are you?
Meister Yordin a Discordian Pope

Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
Hail Eris for She´s the Mother... ...no i don't live with her, but i try to find her.

Where do you come from?
South of Bavaria, where the mountains so lofty and the treetops so tall.. ..and all the MOCs are clean and pleasant.

What is your quest?
To find the golden apple and follow the Footsteps of Kaiser Norton.

Hail Eris!

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Welcome to the forums! I assure you our forum is very welcoming to Germans.

Looking at your armory thread, your armies seem pretty nice. In any case, you're well on your way to becoming a valued member of our community.

SVGK
Battlefield General

Post by SVGK » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello, I am SVGK and I do live with my mum (why is this important?), I am from planet earth and my quest is to get the rules of brikwars in my head so i can start playing the thing at last (and find out where to buy Lego from).

pkbrennan
Minifig

Post by pkbrennan » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 am

Who are you?

I am Phil, and I have been playing with Lego since I was knee-high to a grasshopper back in the days when flared trousers were finally going out of fashion the first time around (thank God). In real life I am an activist-photographer and sometimes I get sent off to places to photograph and document stuff for Human Rights Organisations. Fortunately, I have not seen any dead bodies, yet.

Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)

No, I do not live with Your Mom, nor do I live with my Mum.

Where do you come from?

In a county in the South East of England near a very smelly river that runs parallel to the Thames...

What is your Quest?

To build up my Lego collection to previous childhood sizes, to finish collecting Pharaohs Quest, to win EvilBay bidding wars on Indiana Jones Lego without bankrupting myself, to find a good woman who would put up with my eccentricities, to avoid getting CS Gassed / hit over the head with a baton while photographing stuff, and to have fun / cause mayhem / play BrikWars.
The World of Pekab & the Anarcho-Syndicalist Adventurers Guild <== new site

"Everything needs more Dakka, including the Dakka..."

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 am

Interesting. There is a site called bricklink where the Indy sets would be cheaper.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k