The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.
Moderators: Thesson, Magic Soap
Yes - everything's still assembled and in boxes, but I moved to a bigger house and it's been taking a while to set up the basement for photography and long-term gaming setup. The good news is, I'm just a couple weeks away from finishing up my latest big six-month project at work, so I'll be getting my evenings and weekends back soon.
- forum janitor
- Posts: 4331
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Even with his new gear, could this be piltoggs demise?
We get it, brikguy hates the NSA.
But I deleted your sig for being large and fucking obnoxious.
Deal with it.
- No go willow in your shame
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Location: Sparta
I guess I'll be next to ask about future updates.
So....any future updates?
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
This story s really great. I hope that there will be an update soon.
In the meantime I have built the stubby's version of piltogg just because it looks cool.
- Supercharged Tank
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm
- Posts: 10896
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
- Location: War torn Oregon
You can uhh, see her vagina.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 6719
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Return to Magic Soap Opera Board
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest