Dream of Revenge

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Magic Soap, Zahru II, Thesson

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

Hehe. Watchy is hilarious.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.

This needs to be Overwatch's signature.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Silverdream » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Image

Overwatch_Elite: Fuck this, I'm out of here. :bye:

Image

And without a sound, he was gone.

Image

Kaiser Klaus: What the hell is that thing? And who are you? Why have you saved my life twice?

Levi Zipps: My name is Levi Zipps, and I am a proto-elite-time-travelling-super-jew. It is my job to make sure that a Steins;Gate occurs, and that the Time Travelling Super Jews begin existing. Your life and your actions effect the TTSJ, so my assignment is to keep you from dying. That "thing" is Overwatch_Elite, a low level quantum surfer. Quantum surfers are Q-rated beings. They alter history and reality as they see fit. They are the avatars of the gods. Usually quantum surfers are very helpful beings, they make the brikverse more organized and they don't use their powers to destroy others. Overwatch however, uses his powers to fuck with people. He ignores every law there is for the sake of his enjoyment.

Kaiser Klaus: If Overwatch is so powerful, why didn't he just kill me? Why don't other quantum surfers get involved? And how did you make him retreat?

Levi Zipps: Overwatch is also a big racist. Ever since an accident where half of his body was burned, he's feared jews. He believes jews have a massive conspiracy to control and influence the brikverse, and that they're out to kill him. Because he believes jews can kill him, jews can kill him. The reason other Quantum surfers don't get involved is because they love watching carnage.

Kaiserr Klaus: But the jews do have a massive conspiracy to control and influence the brikverse. Your existence proves this.

Levi Zipps: Yes, it's true. You want I should get you a list of all the other conspiracies and shadow groups that control the brikverse?

Kaiser Klaus: One last thing, did he really kill my father?

Levi Zipps: Yes. My reading steiner confirms that he altered the timeline to assassinate your father.

Image

Kaiser Klaus: Very well. I think I'll crucify the bastard.

Levi Zipps: Bitch.

Image

Kaiser Klaus: Diethard, get me a few ships full of all my jewish soldiers. Bring along civilians as well. You have one hour.

Diethard Ried: Yes, my Kaiser.

Image

Kaiser Klaus: Amelie, I need to talk to you, alone.

Prinzessin Amelie: Abschied schön.

Image

Image

Kaiser Klaus: Amelie, I need you to keep a secret. You can only tell this to those that are completely loyal to you.

Prinzessin Amelie: What is it?

Kaiser Klaus: I was never going to fight our enemies fairly. I will use the shovel on the Trattorians, the Praetorians and the Scythians. I planned to destroy their fleets so completely that NATO would be weak against our new fleets.

Prinzessin Amelie: Why didn't you tell any of your staff?

Kaiser Klaus: There is a spy in our ranks, most likely Scythian, but probably a Trattorian. I also have another secret for you, Amelie.

Prinzessin Amelie: What is it?

Image

Kaiser Klaus: Junior is still alive.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Zahru II » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:29 pm

The plot thickens
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 pm

:omnom:
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Holy shit. Junior! But he died horribly! So many questions!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Silverdream wrote:Quantum surfers are Q-rated beings. They alter history and reality as they see fit. They are the avatars of the gods. Usually quantum surfers are very helpful beings, they make the brikverse more organized and they don't use their powers to destroy others.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 am

Silverdream wrote:
???: Begone, unless you want to die, goyim.

It should actually be goyi. the m makes it plural, so it is saying, begone, heathens, even though he is speaking to one person.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 am

Nimja wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
???: Begone, unless you want to die, goyim.

It should actually be goyi. the m makes it plural, so it is saying, begone, heathens, even though he is speaking to one person.

Only a jew would know that
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Actaully, anyone with a small understanding Hebrew grammar would.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Nimja wrote:Actaully, anyone with a small understanding Hebrew grammar would.

so once again only a jew would know that
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby mercury19 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Or a linguist, or anyone who is interested in Hebrew. Hebrew is by no means some secret language that only Jews speak. What about all of the non Jews in Israel? Many of them probably speak Hebrew.
User avatar
mercury19
Minifig
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:31 pm

mercury19 wrote:Or a linguist, or anyone who is interested in Hebrew. Hebrew is by no means some secret language that only Jews speak. What about all of the non Jews in Israel? Many of them probably speak Hebrew.


Yeah Hebrew and Arabic are the main languages.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:22 pm

TIL brikwars is full of jews
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dream of Revenge

Postby loafofcheese » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Ay ya putz, you're such a schmuck.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

PreviousNext

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest