Capture

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Warhead: Ooh, what have we here? Pansy President Austin.

Former President Austin: Damn you bastard, Nyphilis lives on!
Warhead: We captured quite a few hostages, you know. Next outburst and it'll be the Attorney General on the chopping block. We're already running out, I'd shut up if I were you.
Immortal Senior Medik: Austin is not cooperating, and he has withstood all torture done upon him. He is not giving out any information.
Warhead: Keep torturing, everybody has a breaking point.

Former President Austin: I donnnnnnnnnn't!!
Immortal medik trainee: Told you to bind his legs to the table.
Warhead: WTF

Warhead: Hey, that's mah beamsaber, what you turning it on... Oh, now I see.

Warhead: Clean up this pitiable mess, floors are getting more expensive nowadays.
Immortal Senior Medik: Aye, sir! Too bad no information was to be had from the prisoner, nor the gladiator fight. He was his own executor.
Warhead: We'll see about that, though we may not be able to fully replicate his mind we'll be able to, perhaps revive him to feel the pain of execution. Nobody leaves for free from this Brikverse. But only perhaps, I must weigh the costs and the benefits.

So remember, I killed my own sigfig, all you dickheads' points are null.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm

You forget...

...the power of Immortaltek Rejuvination Chambers.

Warhead may revive Pandy just to strap him next to J+B and play Beiber in his ears for the next three centuries.

Hell man, you're so annoying, you're making me consider building your sigfig so I can bloodily massacre it. Quit while you're ahead.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am

Ross_Varn wrote:Quit while you're ahead.
...He just killed himself off. Now you're talking about reviving him just to rage at him some more.

Forget what I said before, now you look even dumber than him.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

[quote=beluga]Warhead: We'll see about that, though we may not be able to fully replicate his mind we'll be able to, perhaps revive him to feel the pain of execution. Nobody leaves for free from this Brikverse. But only perhaps, I must weigh the costs and the benefits.[/quote]

Nice try Ross. Also, the race to produce the Athenia Dreadnought has slowed, I cannot make enough turrets for it and until I get moar pieces it cannot be built. Without the Athenia to spearhead the re-invasion, I'll be less active now until I get the Athenia built.

Also, this is President Austin, not the actual representation of pedonuker himself. Remember, pedonuker must groom his targets, so he is amorphous and his figures range from brikthulu to hannah Montana. Warhead suggested a transparent minifigure, but that's impossible. I suggest the same as President Austin without epaulettes or lightsaber belt and in a navy blue suit of the same style as pedonuker's default form.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 am

CAPTION: WARNING!!!PEDO snuggle IMMINENT!!!WARNING

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah, he would have broke very early, he's a civvy and an experienced torturer could keep him hovering in a haze of agony. People break easily, they don't shrug it off like in the movies.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 am

Ross_Varn wrote:Hell man, you're so annoying, you're making me consider building your sigfig so I can bloodily massacre it. Quit while you're ahead.
:idea:

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

beluga wrote:Image
Back to the story board, I guess. I had a dam forum battle planned out and built...

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:You forget...

...the power of Immortaltek Rejuvination Chambers.
This Warhead. keep the battle.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Cpl. Halan wrote:Yeah, he would have broke very early, he's a civvy and an experienced torturer could keep him hovering in a haze of agony. People break easily, they don't shrug it off like in the movies.
I have returned for one post right now. No, Austin might be a civvy and all that shit, but among other stats I have buried in a Word document somewhere one of his specialties is resistance to torture. Only one thing makes him break...

...What, you thought I would tell you?
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

aoffan23

Post by aoffan23 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:43 pm

beluga wrote:I have returned for one post right now.
:?
beluga wrote:I've been browsing as a guest watching this thread and then you said something I didn't like so I needed to reply back. Now I'll go back to being "away" for a while.

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Lt. Krus wrote:
beluga wrote:Image
Back to the story board, I guess. I had a dam forum battle planned out and built...
Holy shit man do it anyway you can't let that pedo ruin something so good. Just say it is an alternate universe or a dream or something.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm

beluga wrote:Ooooo, this hallucination is getting interesting! Now it has visuals! *Grabs more LSD*
Already tried by the infamous pedo himself, solvess the shitgoat. Next person on this forum who does this stupid "All just a dream/vision/hallucination/ alt universe" shit will be officially declared by the pedo himself to be his successor.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

beluga wrote:
beluga wrote:Ooooo, this hallucination is getting interesting! Now it has visuals! *Grabs more LSD*
Already tried by the infamous pedo himself, solvess the shitgoat. Next person on this forum who does this stupid "All just a dream/vision/hallucination/ alt universe" shit will be officially declared by the pedo himself to be his successor.
:wtc: what do you have against krus hosting a forum battle. I wasn't saying what you did should be fake I said that kurs should have a non canonical forum battle because It would be awesome.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

@solvess: I have nothing against a gladiator fight or watching my sigfig brutally murdered, I thought you were saying my suicide was just a dream/vision/alt universe. Alright, please continue, I’d like to see a forum battle fight, brikwars isn’t exactly known for its logical consistency.

@silverdream: Nice take on my death, I always love non-canon fanfictions. Very creative.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!