How to take a girl out as friends

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote: I'm not THAT much of a phallus.

I used to think Silva was, but he's actually just a vaguely phallic object. You are a phallus.

Penis.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Natalya » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 am

Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Maybe people buying Natalya things is because she's just really friendly or something.

Yeah, or maybe it's really common for people to buy stuff for people they appreciate. I guess Rayhawk was right.

Knowing Zupponn, I'm going to assume he was actually being sarcastic and trying to say I'm totally not friendly, you know, with him being a :troll: and all. But maybe he was being sincere. Who knows?

C'mon. I'm not THAT much of a dick. I was just thinking that people who are friendly usually get things bought for them because people appreciate friendly people. There's too many grumpy people out there these days that are just jerks all the time that when someone is nice to someone else, people appreciate it.

Honestly you just troll so much that I have a hard time believing anything you say. I guess that's the cost of trolling. :(
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby stubby » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 am

Natalya wrote:Honestly you just troll so much that I have a hard time believing anything you say. I guess that's the cost of trolling. :(

Or the benefit, depending on how much you like to keep people guessing during even the most normal conversations.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Kalvinator » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote:if you both liked Star Trek you could like ask her if she wanted to see that with you. I mean, it has been out for a while, but this is a hypothetical here.

Kalvinator already tried that, it doesn't work.

I am Kalvinator, can confirm :(
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote:if you both liked Star Trek you could like ask her if she wanted to see that with you. I mean, it has been out for a while, but this is a hypothetical here.

I once did meet a girl who was into a lot of nerdy stuff and anime, but we were in only one class together, for 2 days. :(
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

I once did meet a girl who was into a lot of nerdy stuff and anime, but we were in only one class together, for 2 days. :(

I might as well tell my life story in this thread, since it is fitting.

I am a lonely virgin nearing 20 who has tried numerous times to get a girlfriend despite the fact that every girl I start talking to just spontaneously decides to cast me aside like human refuse and thus I am either eternally friendzoned or lost to the pages of history.

:(
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Colette » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

I might as well tell my life story in this thread, since it is fitting.

I am a lonely virgin nearing 20 who has tried numerous times to get a girlfriend despite the fact that every girl I start talking to just spontaneously decides to cast me aside like human refuse and thus I am either eternally friendzoned or lost to the pages of history.

:(

I once met a really nice and pretty girl, but then I discovered that she didn't like calculus, or chemistry, or physics.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 pm

When it comes to seducing the opposite sex, I can give only one tip:

Also, it helps if you don't pity yourself or be ashamed based on other people's accomplishments. That and if you try to improve yourself you can actually offer people something, like conversation or a nice quilt.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:I might as well tell my life story in this thread, since it is fitting.

Be careful, that's an easy way to get banned.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Tzan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Colette wrote:I once met a really nice and pretty girl, but then I discovered that she didn't like calculus, or chemistry, or physics.

You pretty much covered over 9000% of the population there.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am

Silverdream wrote:Also, it helps if you don't pity yourself or be ashamed based on other people's accomplishments. That and if you try to improve yourself you can actually offer people something, like conversation or a nice quilt.

Oy, I said nothing about pity, or asham-y-ness. And, the reason I asked her was because he had funny/cool conversations often, so I thought we could do that...except on a date.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 am

Kalvinator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Also, it helps if you don't pity yourself or be ashamed based on other people's accomplishments. That and if you try to improve yourself you can actually offer people something, like conversation or a nice quilt.

Oy, I said nothing about pity, or asham-y-ness. And, the reason I asked her was because he had funny/cool conversations often, so I thought we could do that...except on a date.

Don't worry, I was talking about Ben-jammin.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Ham701 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:32 am

Tzan wrote:
Colette wrote:I once met a really nice and pretty girl, but then I discovered that she didn't like calculus, or chemistry, or physics.

You pretty much covered over 9000% of the population there.

Ahh, this explains his rampant asexuality.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 am

Ran into this today, this is how Swedish men look for Asian women.

Part 1
Part 2
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 am

Ben-Jammin wrote:I am a lonely virgin nearing 20 who has tried numerous times to get a girlfriend

Well that's your fucking problem. "Getting a girlfriend" as a way to solve your "problem" of virginity is a complete logical disconnect. Putting a thing in a thing doesn't require a relationship, and pestering a girl into being yours is a pretty stifling and shitty way to get laid.

Either way, you're 19. That's not bad at all. Don't trip out about it.

And don't even get me started on the "friend zone." being nice and talking to a girl doesn't mean that she owes you pussy. Either she's interested or she's not, and once you find out that she's not, move on like Bonn-o-Tron. For example, I literally just had to break up with my girlfriend of 3 years because i got "friend zoned," and instead of getting all pissy at her for not being sexually interested in me any more, I'm picking up the pieces and moving on like Bonn-o-Tron. Sure, I'm frustrated because I tried my ass off and failed, but that doesn't mean that she's in debt to me for any of that. It also doesn't mean that I'm an ugly piece of trash, either. Things work or they don't, and if they don't, change.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

PreviousNext

Return to Advice